Author Topic: Skrillex nominated for grammy (Skrillex won three awards)  (Read 9603 times)

If any dubstep artist deserves a grammy it's someone from Monstercat.

Stuntman, although I agree with your points, it's impossible trying to argue with people over dubstep. Its basically the same as trying to argue with religious people about religion.

Also Dubstep.
name 5 overused samples used by any artist on tempa, dmz, or night slugs

Face it, you're angry since Dubstep doesn't look like what you want me to see it as.

A horrible mash of overused sampled sounds put into a rythm any 7 year old could make.
And it all sounds the loving same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th9ZR4NRIl0

Face it, you're angry since Dubstep doesn't look like what you want me to see it as.

I enjoyed First of the Year.
DONT JUDGE ME D:

-snip-
LOL'D.
Read the description. All he does is press play on a macbook. I'm pretty sure deadmau5 and some others have a whole table in front of them.

LOL'D.
Read the description. All he does is press play on a macbook. I'm pretty sure deadmau5 and some others have a whole table in front of them.
durrhurr let's take a picture of someone using a macbook and make a joke about it
the residents had one of their members composing on a macbook during the talking light concerts. but if you watch an actual video of it, you see that there's WAY more involved than just that

I don't care if Stunt says I'm thinking of dubstep/wubstep/brostep/stuntstep, its all terrible. Anything that ends with -step should not be considered music.

I don't care if Stunt says I'm thinking of dubstep/wubstep/brostep/stuntstep, its all terrible. Anything that ends with -step should not be considered music.
so all music with drums shouldn't be considered music? after all, the drum rhythm is called the step