Author Topic: Skrillex nominated for grammy (Skrillex won three awards)  (Read 9526 times)

Why do people complain about dubstep so much. If you don't like don't say anything. I don't talk crap about the music you listen to, so don't talk crap about the music I listen to.

Thank you for pointing this out. I don't listen to dubstep anymore but I don't go out of my way to "hate" something as trivial as a music genre and complain about it on the internet.

I don't get what that is.

Drone Doom. Its a music genre.

I hear no beauty, harmony or even emotion in Dubstep. All I hear is a bunch of electronic sounds.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, dumbass.
I don't like dubstep, but i'm not being a bitch about it.

Beauty is not the same for every person. So unless you encompass every living thing inside you're mind stop complaining.

Alrighty.

Drone Doom. Its a music genre.

I hardly hear anything. It's just PPPPHHHHHRRRRRRBBBBBBBLLLLLLL L really low. I love low tuned metal, but that... just no.

I hardly hear anything. It's just PPPPHHHHHRRRRRRBBBBBBBLLLLLLL L really low. I love low tuned metal, but that... just no.

By your standard its "real music" unless you want to pull some more standards out of your ass.

By your standard its "real music" unless you want to pull some more standards out of your ass.

Yeah sure. It is real music. But I couldnt sit there and listen to music whose Bass EQ is pulled all the forget way up.

Katy Parry is wearing all blue and looks like a high class hooker lol

I hear no beauty, harmony or even emotion in Dubstep. All I hear is a bunch of electronic sounds.
you have technicians here, making noise...

he's alright but getting nominated for a grammy is a bit too much imo

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, dumbass.
i like you take a fancy-schmancy phrase and then follow it up with something blunt as hell

Wtf who's that forget dressed as the pope?

i like you take a fancy-schmancy phrase and then follow it up with something blunt as hell

Oh Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore art thou Romeo? You're loving late.

Katy Parry is wearing all blue and looks like a high class hooker lol
"YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS A HIGH CLASS HOOKER..?"