Author Topic: i need a partner to help make a game  (Read 2130 times)

hey guys. im looking to make a game with torque. i am experienced with torque constructor because i make maps for blockland. i know a little bit of c++ and i know a bit of java and all html. i can make music and sounds. i can also make commands for ingame stuff. ill need a little help with the game engine though thats why i need a partner. its a very simple game but it will forever expand. ive already got the concept for it. like i said if you want to make a game and you know how to make the engine run everything then please help. it wont be hard.

Fact: People with bad grammar can't make games.

I'd be willing to look passed your poor English and help simply because you've got that Russian guy as your avatar. Alas, I'm not skilled in anything you require.

lolz mega bear T3HZ3N0n i was rushing. im about to head out somewhere and ive got like a million things to do. so sorry if i dont spend the time on good grammar. and just because you make maps doesnt mean that you get to act like an arrogant jerk on everyones posts.. your no better than anyone else so stop acting like it. you and nasoa are the same and its annoying
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 03:42:11 PM by RUSH0814 »

*caresses the palm of your hand...

you not responding in anger makes me feel like my point was not taken -_- lol

oh crap mega bear im sooo sorry you werent even the one who posted the reply that ticked me off.... i thought it was you. i apolagize

oh crap mega bear im sooo sorry you werent even the one who posted the reply that ticked me off.... i thought it was you. i apolagize

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :n64:

and btw T3HZ3N0N i was making a game and i was 75% done but my team quit.. dont put your foot in your mouth

Fact: People with bad grammar can't make games.
incorrect.

OP is "idea man" and will sit around making star shaped feces sculptures while his minions slave to make Runescape II.

incorrect.

If they're making a game with a lot of coding it's likely they're going to fail. They'll make typos everywhere in the code and it won't be finished.

mega-bear im a good coder, like i said, i was rushing to post this topic. i am very careful when i code and i read everything over so many times.