9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 156295 times)

like, when you host one? i think you chance server.cfg to the seed you want. by default its the same for everone.

also holy forget i tamed a lemon beetle these guys are rad as forget
Yeah they do loads of damage. I'm gunna get a snout beetle next, those thing's ranged damage is awesome.

Hosting Server: 68.147.196.209

Yeah they do loads of damage. I'm gunna get a snout beetle next, those thing's ranged damage is awesome.
My snout beetle isn't that great, it doesn't do very much damage and only has 160 hp at level 6

fought a troll that fight was rad as forget

I can't complete the survey thingy to get the download because my phone doesn't use any of the services that are listed.

Can someone do one real quick and PM the code?

Oh yeah so in case you guys don't know yet but using the ranger class' Scout's Swiftness ability crashes any online server 100% of the time.

unholy spirit +20 from a giant firebreathing cat...

Oh yeah so in case you guys don't know yet but using the ranger class' Scout's Swiftness ability crashes any online server 100% of the time.

I mentioned that about 10 pages or so back, nobody seemed to pay any attention.

:(

it seems like the entire picroma.com page is offline right now
edit: nevermind, the shop is down, not the entire site ;_;
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 02:30:06 PM by Kyro »

I can't complete the survey thingy to get the download because my phone doesn't use any of the services that are listed.

Can someone do one real quick and PM the code?
You're doing something wrong.

There is no Survey.

if you stand in the marketplace all the NPC's slowly circle around you...

I'm trying to get  a "mint chocolate bar." I also found a 3 star purple lamp.