9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 155803 times)

hot damn lol

Someone showed me a glitch where as a warrior you can equip a Great weapon and a offhand weapon
OP
Using it right now, 1 shotting things. It also causes all my skills that do damage to inflict damage twice instead of once. OP

EDIT: WAIT how did you get the shop signs to appear on the mini-map?
http://puu.sh/3zIR0.jpg i can too
just zoom in enough and they will

I'll take, playing a water mage now. As soon as a server is up, send it to me.

Someone host
Ok fine.

Hosting: DOWN

Had to set max players to 3 again, stuffty upload speed. forget you apartment internet
EDIT: Its down, really annoyed by the disconnect thing when someone leaves ughh
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 05:34:36 PM by Pandan »

Anyone got a level 42-ish bow with a green name or better I could have? I've been using a bow 1/3rd of my power level for ages :/

http://puu.sh/3zMRu.jpg oh god it glows light a giant lightsabre i love this thing

This game is just stunningly beautiful, holy stuff.

tbh the per-voxel customization was what initially brought my attention to this game and it's remained my #1 most anticipated feature...

...right up until doobie's post.

that really stinks. ;~;

tbh the per-voxel customization was what initially brought my attention to this game and it's remained my #1 most anticipated feature...

...right up until doobie's post.

that really stinks. ;~;

It's going to get better
It's a tad disappointing right now, but the feature IS there. Give it time.

I'm still going to put a face on my weapons  :cookieMonster:

It's going to get better
It's a tad disappointing right now, but the feature IS there. Give it time.

I'm not sure why but I always manage to make pretty good items with the current system, maybe it's because I rarely upgrade non-rare items so they don't usually have that default or same look to them.

Any servers up for low levels? I'm currently level 6 7 8.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 11:02:11 PM by CreamTurk3y »

Any server hosters having trouble with performance?
I haven't had an issue at all until tonight, but suddenly my computer can't handle the server and client without lagging to stuff