Poll

GARFELD CLAN A NEW CAT CLAN ERA - whos yuor fav. character on GARFEILD?!?

Garfeild
93 (33.8%)
Odie
13 (4.7%)
Snoopy
34 (12.4%)
Tom and Jerry
103 (37.5%)
Jon
6 (2.2%)
Nermal
26 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals  (Read 105839 times)

My muscles are harder than gold itself.

Gold is the weakest and softest metal element known to man.

EDIT: This kid is TOTALLY not gay.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:11:58 AM by Dominator »

Touche my friend. Touche

also mwaty u posted a dog jok e long ago
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=178173.msg4647265#msg4647265
????...
uhhh thats a reindeerdog joke.. i know it sounds like a dog.. but its actually a christmas thing and its like a reindeer mixed with no dog at all... its a black reindeer. (term dog = thug)

free lance Hit Mang™ here to handle your “dirty work···”
ty i try my hardest everyday (and hey psst... i do it for you *kisses lip* + *flex*

EDIT: This kid is TOTALLY not gay.

uhh gold is pretty strong because it pays a lot of monies. and also i cant see the gayness in that picture at all? Can you circle the spots that seem most gay to you?!? All i am seeing is a perfectly HEALTHY cat and his owner petting the cat. (its a cats thing fyi, when i pet my cat i do not think it is gay at all?)

Touche my friend. Touche
no spanish please this is a american topic, pls.

no spanish please this is a american topic, pls.

But I'm british :3

But I'm british :3
oh ok. :- )

p.s. last time i went to britian I saw a lot of cool kangaroos and koalas!! 10/10 i would put the SHRIMP on the BARBIE Q if you know what i mean! (it means i liked britian a lot)

p.s. last time i went to britian I saw a lot of cool kangaroos and koalas!! 10/10 i would put the SHRIMP on the BARBIE Q if you know what i mean! (it means i liked britian a lot)
I'm pretty sure that's Australian my friend.

ty i try my hardest everyday (and hey psst... i do it for you *kisses lip* + *flex*
uhh gold is pretty strong because it pays a lot of monies.
and also i cant see the gayness in that picture at all?
Can you circle the spots that seem most gay to you?!?

1. Kissing his lips totally doesn't mean you're gay.
2. Gold is not a strong metal because it is valuable, it is an incredibly malleable metal which you can scratch with your  fingernail.
3. You can't see that a muscle-bound humanoid cat wearing nothing but Speedos and holding a little boy is gay?
4. All of it is gay.

You're a complete handicap.

↑should i kill him for you boss

I have an axe in my kitchen, no need, son.

oh so you can do it yourself
cool

1. Kissing his lips totally doesn't mean you're gay.
2. Gold is not a strong metal because it is valuable, it is an incredibly malleable metal which you can scratch with your  fingernail.
3. You can't see that a muscle-bound humanoid cat wearing nothing but Speedos and holding a little boy is gay?
4. All of it is gay.

You're a complete handicap.
1. kissing guys is NOT gay, i bet your mom also said giving a hand job to a guy is gay? (as long as he doesnt cum directly on you, it is not gay fyi (for your information.)
2. gold is strong becuase i was in a minecraft server and i found a bunch of gold and i made them into armor and IT was strong.
3. its just a very healthy cat, and cats sometime wear speedos during haloween.
4. uhh i told you to circle because ALL of it is NOT gay.

"You're a complete handicap."
uhhh i'd like you to say taht to my face irl (in real life) and see what happens... Perhaps I might even google ip track you and ride in with my satan motorcycle + a huge rocket launcher attached to my back, and when i found your house, i'll go in there while your mom is preparing dinner for the whole family, Meat lofe night? More like my d*ck night as i take the meat loaf and ram it in my weaner. I then tell your mom to go away or else she would warn you of my "meat" loaf (meat = my weainer) and as you come down and eat it, i come out of the closet and go AH!!!!! youre eating my WEINER HOMO. and then I'll run to you and slap you as you cry and whimper for your mom which gives me enough time for me to go outside, pull out my rocket launcher and DESTROY your house with all your barbie dolls in it.

(no i have got this in the bag) (the cats in the bag)

I have an axe in my kitchen, no need, son.
oh yea??? an axe in your kitchen??? you cut food with a axe son?? (spoiler alert: humens use KITCHEN KNIFES)

it's only gay if the balls touch

it's only gay if the balls touch
well i guess being gay is ok now since oreo did it... i wouldnt be suprised if there was a commercial where they go:

*mm big richard sucking action*
"uhh do you know another great tasting white cream from a man??"
*licks d****ck again*
"Oreos, now come with king size : -)"

p.s. here is their gay oreo pride on the interwebs:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 09:20:45 PM by mawty »

attention garfeld viewers; announcment: hey..  (i'm talking to you) if you think your comment does not matter?? and you think your comment just a unimportant comment; one word for you: NO!! your comment is very impotant to me and it is a happy comment; so if anyone say your comment was dumb? you say "no: mawty said this is a happy comment and it make him happy."  and if anyone keeps hurting your feelings you say

"you are COOL
you are so NICE
you are so HANDSOME
YOU ARE MY FREIND."

to stop the bullying in this topic and he will be overwelmed with niceness he will stop bullying you and you and he can be freinds.

*except if you swear and then i cant help you becuase you have sinned*

for regonising that my coment is importat i say
ur comet is impotent