2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]

Author Topic: 2012/02/05 - Shadows and Shaders vs. Interiors and Terrain [Fan Art Too]  (Read 425306 times)

You do realize that with this, you're going to kill some of the most popular servers on blockland. You know, Nobot's Death race, Pecon's boss battles, etc. You know, because they use terrain and interior maps.

Well screw them, they can start to build now.

You do realize that with this, you're going to kill some of the most popular servers on blockland. You know, Nobot's Death race, Pecon's boss battles, etc. You know, because they use terrain and interior maps. But you people wouldn't care. "OGM SHADUWS AND SHAWDERS!!! OGM!!!"
yea!
the blockland shadow update (BLSU) is going to take away our TERRAIN and BEDROOM! anti-BLSU!

You do realize that with this, you're going to kill some of the most popular servers on blockland. You know, Nobot's Death race, Pecon's boss battles, etc. You know, because they use terrain and interior maps.
Luckily for them, they can still build just fine and replicate all of these interiors with bricks.

Bricks look better than interiors and now will cast shadows. There is no reason not to.

Edit: I'm actually really excited to see the new Blockland advertisements made with the new GFX and stuff.

After this is complete and optimized, will there be a list of recommended system specs?

Page-loss.

Eagerly awaiting this update!  I had hoped that this was going to be the next big update.

holy stuff looks nice

lovey as hell kompy, Awesome work.

I CAME THROUGH THE ROOF

but
bedroom :(

is there still going to be all the same bedroom/kitchen saves?

Now they can get off there asses and finnaly build a terrain map

but
bedroom :(

is there still going to be all the same bedroom/kitchen saves?

JESUS This update seems as big as the update from V8 to V9, when EVENTS where added.

oh my loving god i just soiled my pants.

I just feel bad for all those mappers who spent many hours in map making programs, like GSF ghost. But hey! Those builds look smexy as forget.