Poll

Petition

I am against this update!
I am excited for this update!

Author Topic: v21 Update Petition  (Read 16617 times)

I dont think the update is good idea and i am not for it, i am a map maker myself and i will be highly dissapointed if this update happens. The update will put a huge curve on the creativity of the game and i am dismayed. Please quote this and put it in the petition.
how exactly will it put a curve on creativity?

i wish being a luddite was still bannable like it was when the port forward update came out
i don't really know why it isn't.

Haha I hope they start doing it again just so you get banned for how roostery this post was.
i won't and it won't. there was a difference in the two dumb noob. people complaining about port forwarding was strictly because they wanted to maintain a playercount, and wanted to keep "elite status". those wanting to stop this update want to keep terrain and crap because they liked it. the devs knew this would happen.

it would be bannable if there was nothing being removed
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 09:33:56 PM by heedicalking »

I have my own opinion, I think badspot should just continue adding small updates, and in the next 5 years or so he should spend 18 months updatig the game engine. Then they will be able to have both terrain and shadows., making everyone happy.

Its actually sort of silly if Badspot goes ahead with this if more than half of the community doesnt want this, we could easily boycott (NOT SAYING THAT WE WILL).

I have my own opinion, I think badspot should just continue adding small updates, and in the next 5 years or so he should spend 18 months updatig the game engine. Then they will be able to have both terrain and shadows., making everyone happy.

Its actually sort of silly if Badspot goes ahead with this if more than half of the community doesnt want this, we could easily boycott (NOT SAYING THAT WE WILL).

Check the poll, 75% approval rating.

A few flaws with threads like these at the moment.

1: The devs are going to do it whether or not you like it.
2: Most of the people here don't agree with you anyways.

If the update is made, I'll either leave blockland for Roblox, or something else.
Edit: Just kidding.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:24:18 AM by Mariobro123586 »

YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE.

YOU WILL ALWAYS COME BACK.

YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE.

YOU WILL ALWAYS COME BACK.
..yeah your right
:p

If the update is made, I'll either leave blockland for Roblox, or something else.
OH DEAR, LOSING ANOTHER MARIO. LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

OH DEAR, LOSING ANOTHER MARIO. LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
Oh, sorry, my in-game name is Wutterzoid.
Mariobro123586 was my old name.

Even if you leave, the gamedevs still have your moneys.

And even if more people were to vote against it, it'd still happen.

how exactly will it put a curve on creativity?
think about the mappers. we cant be creative with our maps anymore, no more terrains, no more interiors. this is horrible