Author Topic: Assassin's Creed III - Update on Page 10  (Read 5585 times)

If the Jannisaries were only 1 per group that would be better. :I

Oh jeez and the spearmen the only way to counter is to disarm

stuff, I still need to play BH and Revelations.

Also I hope they do a assassins creed 4 or something. And make it some ancestor of Desmond reliving desmonds past or something.
AN ANIMUS
WITHIN AN ANIMUS

but anyways yay

stuff, I still need to play BH and Revelations.
I havent played brotherhood yet

I started with AC II and I saw Revelations for $30 the other day so I bought it

Borrowing AC:B from a friend for awhile

Ubisoft has posted Assassin's Creed III on Amazon the other day, but with no cover picture, so we have no idea what this game is gonna be about.

This is believed to be the cover of Assassin's Creed III. If it does take place during the revolution, Im not sure I would get it, because Im a big fan of medieval stuff.

EDIT: Just noticed the axe head is the assassin symbol
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 08:54:20 AM by SlayerZ99 »

i mean, if thats the cover then it just took a huge left turn.. seriously

colonial ages sounds interesting, but were there really that many buildings to scale and whatnot?
I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I'm interested in seeing where this game goes.

colonial ages sounds interesting, but were there really that many buildings to scale and whatnot?
I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I'm interested in seeing where this game goes.
I wouldn't imagine so for colonial places.
Sure on the east-coast you'd have your towns with a number of buildings and things, but they're not going to be massively tall and a large number would be on farms and things.

An American-based on just doesn't feel right to me.
The image there doesn't look right either.
I would've imagined that there would be cooler places to set the game in Europe than in North America.

This is believed to be the cover of Assassin's Creed III. If it does take place during the revolution, Im not sure I would get it, because Im a big fan of medieval stuff.

EDIT: Just noticed the axe head is the assassin symbol
FFFFFFFF-
I saw the title. I saw the USA flag. I saw the leather loving chaps. I saw the tomahawk. I lost all hope.

Please tell me that is just a fake because loving hell they better not forget up the ending this bad.

That is just a picture from Facebook, no other results come up in TinEye. Probably a drawing scanned in to Photoshop with the logo put over it.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:41:40 PM by EndGame »

Oh dear. They better do it well. I'm not sure if I like the time period. Probably fine for assassinations but parkour?

The character's outfit doesn't fit with the time period at all.

Oh dear. They better do it well. I'm not sure if I like the time period. Probably fine for assassinations but parkour?
this.

The character's outfit doesn't fit with the time period at all.
this.