Author Topic: World Of Blockland  (Read 11823 times)

...Blockland + MOD + WoW = people crying cuz its so good
Ctrl + H - Replace: Good - Replace with: Bad

blockland + rpg = plz noe
blockland + rpg = ownage sause
Blockland + MOD + WoW = people crying cuz its so good
agreed and lol i need the rtb rpg mod somewhere so i can make an rpg mod cause i found a tree.dts in base/data/shapes/bricks

Are you a newb or just reaally stupid? OF COURSE THERE'S A TREE .DTS. That's how you spawn a tree.

blockland + rpg = plz noe
blockland + rpg = ownage sause
Blockland + MOD + WoW = people crying cuz its so good
agreed and lol i need the rtb rpg mod somewhere so i can make an rpg mod cause i found a tree.dts in base/data/shapes/bricks

Are you a newb or just reaally stupid? OF COURSE THERE'S A TREE .DTS. That's how you spawn a tree.
... when you try spawning bricks they are just dtses that get modeled when you build one that tree .dts was like a real lego tree also the spot didnt have roads or vehicles spawners so stfu

It's in the damn brick menu you damn blind stupid fscking moronic noob.

By the way, look up spawn in a dictionary. And while you're at it look up "hoa 2 lern gramer"

By the way, look up spawn in a dictionary. And while you're at it look up "hoa 2 lern gramer"
stfu read i looked at base/data/shapes/bricks, not in shapes in world editor i looked at static shapes moronic noob

stfu read i looked at base/data/shapes/bricks, not in shapes in world editor i looked at static shapes moronic noob
-.-
You are an idiot.

You cant talk.

in the brick selecter there isnt a lego stile tree only solid not with little crack things, speaking of crack are you on crack?

in the brick selecter there isnt a lego stile tree only solid not with little crack things, speaking of crack are you on crack?
are YOU on crack
i dont even know wtf you are talking about

heres a pic green tree is brick black is dts

???

Anyway, I've never played WoW before, but I heard it turns you into a geek. But it's better than RuneScape (which SUCKS, but is better than MapleStory, which also SUCKS)

did you just say that runescape is better then maplestory?

*gets hammer

I played WoW full game... IT SUCKED ASS.

I'm content in knowing that this will never go anywhere.

In terms of MMORPGs, WoW is probably the best.
"This pile of shit right here with the bits of corn in it is probably the best of all of these piles of shit."

WoW may be around the top in its genre, but that doesn't make it anything more than a 3D chatroom with some added features.

No, thank you. World of Warcraft is one of the worst games ever made. Any influences from it would result in total donkey scabbatry. And then, you're inexperienced and... well... rather stupid so I can't see this getting done with any sign of pwn.
qft.

WoW fails. period.