Author Topic: Glass cheats  (Read 3589 times)

Make sure your on Glasses side on his trench warfare. Our team was winning, until Glass joined and teleported and forgeted up our builds.
He said he didn't, but I watch the admin orb, I'm not blind Glass!

Garfield sees all,

Ontopic:You should really look at the 5/6 page of the trench TDM in general discusion.

Bullstuff. I didn't teleport at all. You blame every one of my loving Admins for teleporting that sneak up on you.

Yeah, so when I asked you and Jaden if you were teleporting, you simply said "Get over it and stop whining"

From reading both the official thread and this drama thread, Both the OP and the Host of that server didn't have any proof whatsoever, But at least I can say that Glass is just making himself stupid from my point of view.

As soon as I joined glass's server the other day all I was met with was chaos. It doesn't look very fun to me.

Reminds me of how on Heedicalking's TDM whenever Kalphiter is on the team opposing me, ours will always lose because he goes around driving a tank, then as soon as he switches into the driver seat some sort of aim assist makes the turret suddenly swing around and focus on the nearest player extremely fast.

driver seat some sort of aim assist makes the turret suddenly swing around and focus on the nearest player extremely fast.
turret seat, sorry.

seems like something he'd do

Reminds me of how on Heedicalking's TDM whenever Kalphiter is on the team opposing me, ours will always lose because he goes around driving a tank, then as soon as he switches into the driver seat some sort of aim assist makes the turret seat suddenly swing around and focus on the nearest player extremely fast.
Well, except the fact that that I'm aiming myself.

Bullstuff. I didn't teleport at all. You blame every one of my loving Admins for teleporting that sneak up on you.

As soon as I joined glass's server the other day all I was met with was chaos. It doesn't look very fun to me.

Reminds me of how on Heedicalking's TDM whenever Kalphiter is on the team opposing me, ours will always lose because he goes around driving a tank, then as soon as he switches into the driver seat some sort of aim assist makes the turret suddenly swing around and focus on the nearest player extremely fast.
it reminds me how heedicalking needs to host because all these other servers suck and can't function.

Well, except the fact that that I'm aiming myself.
Exactly. He probably has high mouse sensitivity.
Besides, why would you aim at the anyone but the nearest player?

Explains a lot.