Poll

Do you agree with the OP?

100% - Yes, It's like the OP read my mind.
75% - Yes, I think most of what I've read holds true.
50% - Meh, Some of it I agree with, some of it I don't.
25% - No, For the most part, I don't really see any of this, but I can agree with a few things.
0% - No, The OP clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

Author Topic: Blockland Today - The Fun Is Missing... Or is it?  (Read 22189 times)

I take it Bisjac isnt a 12 year old girl if he/she is buying money from random people for 10 times its price?

Mail me all of your united states;
-quarters, dimes, half dollars, silver dollars. only the ones that are older then 1965
        i pay x10 the price
-pennies older then 1982
       i pay x2 the price

i repay shipping to. pm me for details.

Why didnt you use the pics I edited for the profile pic? I dont really care, but is it just because we havent decided which one yet, and if that is the case, we need a new poll.
Rykuta heads the group, but I'll see to which one he would like as the main pic.

I take it Bisjac isnt a 12 year old girl if he/she is buying money from random people for 10 times its price?

Bisjac is an adult.

he's trying to find some specific vintage ones i bet.

he's trying to find some specific vintage ones i bet.
that's not it. Look at the dates he wants. the ones before 1965 were the silver series coins. silver prices are going through the roof. one dollar of silver in 1970 is worth 35 dollars today. silver has medical and technological use and is becoming more valuable

that's not it. Look at the dates he wants. the ones before 1965 were the silver series coins. silver prices are going through the roof. one dollar of silver in 1970 is worth 35 dollars today. silver has medical and technological use and is becoming more valuable
we should duplicate his schemes

although i really doubt people would give him their silver now.

Hehe.  I know how to obtain silver cheaply and can do it at home :3

inb4youstealyourmotherscutleryandattempttomeltitdown

Spraypaint gold silver
???
Profit.

inb4youstealyourmotherscutleryandattempttomeltitdown
Chemical processes.

Noob = Newbie who doesn't want to learn
Novice = Newbie who does want to learn

I prefer drawing the line between newb and noob, but novice works very well.

I prefer drawing the line between newb and noob, but novice works very well.
Novice = A person who is of low skill at the time, but has the desire to learn and is willing to improve.

Noob = Newbie who doesn't want to learn
Novice = Newbie who does want to learn

You're right. But I hosted (recently) a server called "console commands". A high-ID character who comes and starts building a really spammy "swimming pool". I say, as I try to get his attention, "You can change the community. Anyone can." I repeatedly try to give him a chance, and I realize that I was like these kind of people when I was a newb. I knew that I probably (in my earlier time in this game) would do the same.

Right now, almost everyone would call him a noob.

But actually, he's probably not mentally handicapped. He probably doesn't have a dismally low IQ.

It's plainly that people are ignorant in a completely new situation, and I don't blame them for that. Even when I do

$findclientbyname("person").player.addvelocity("0 0 200");
$findclientbyname("person").player.addvelocity("0 0 -200");
and
$findclientbyname("person").player.instantrespawn();

he doesn't listen.
And I don't blame him. He's new.

Or maybe since I gave him a chance and he didn't listen, it's his fault. Now I don't know. :c
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 06:39:56 PM by 300spartan »

This is how it works:

We need to grab their interest at the beginning, when they're still willing to learn the ropes of the game.  This is where we come in.  Otherwise, they may become uninterested in advice and lose interest in the game, may even quit.