Author Topic: Oh god guys the door is stuck. I'm free! (story on page 11)  (Read 6649 times)

masturbate.
Then sleep until morning and your family will let you out.

also, how did your sleeping family not hear you trying to kick the door down.

She lives with bears.

just yell "I am stuck in the bathroom" numerous times, as loud as you can.

Call mom with google phone
To use google phone, get gmail account, go to contact list, should be a phone somewhere
It's free
everyone is sleeping.

when you're done masturbating, see if the door is unlocked. if so, unlock and lock the door again to reset the system. if that doesn't work, bring the door in to customer service, if we can't fix the door your warranty will refund you a  working door for no charge. shipping and handling charges still stand. warranty not valid in 49 states. warranty not valid if door has been open or closed. see dealer for additional details. 

I'm on my iPod
oh okay (My joke was uncalled for, sorry)

My door had the same problem, the lock was stuck.  I'm unfortunately, not experienced with this, so my advice is to fnd the source of the problem

The bathroom is in the very front of my house, and all the bedrooms are in the back. Any noise that I make cannot be heard.

The bathroom is in the very front of my house, and all the bedrooms are in the back. Any noise that I make cannot be heard.

First off, why did you not bring clothes with you.
Secondly, send pictures, now is the door's handle stuck, or is the door itself not moving?

hmmm

Nobody can hear you?

hehehehe

nobody can hear you

hey there little girl

Secondly, send pictures, now is the door's handle stuck, or is the door itself not moving?
she probably has the same kind of bathroom i do, there's two doors, one leads to the bathtub/shower and toilette, the other is connected to the sink which connects to the second door.

nekkid pix pleez <3

jk dont kick the door just wake your family up dumbass.

nekkid pix pleez <3

She can't be heard, dumbass.

Alright.
I figured it out.
Quickly open up Google, and find Vlad from Magicka saying 'Portus!'.
Hopefully that will teleport you back in time BEFORE you took a shower while everyone is sleeping.

nekkid pix pleez <3

read thread dumb bass

The knob is loose but the hinges are stuck somehow.