Poll

is talgo coolest

no
no
no
yes

Author Topic: Assault Regiment Extreme Stabbers [ARES] - Best Grapple knifers TDM clan  (Read 261127 times)

I don't suppose you're talking about this?
no, but i found that earlier

Cumrad luvs me. He calls me a niga cuz my avater was renderman. which is balck

Crying made me feel a little better, good enough to start talking to people again. That lasted about four hours. The pain is back. It's just as bad. It's there. I've been told I'm paranoid. But I swear that I've seen this look in his eyes before. I KNOW he lies. I KNOW how he feels about her. The fact that he lies to HER of all people drives me up the wall. What can I do? Tell her? I'm not her boss, I don't control her life. The only way for her to find out is on her own, and no matter what I do, I can't tell her myself. The more I act controlling, the more I push her away. However his deceit and lies are too much to bear. I want to punch him every time he speaks, I want to scream into his face, but that will not alleviate my pain. It will only intensify it. As long as she is happy, I can be happy. However, is this really the case? Are her needs more important than mine? Where do I draw the line between my priorities and her own.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:27:32 PM by comr4de »

Im in love with Kerbal Space Program, but i can't get to the damn moon
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:49:35 AM by fawkes.. »

Has anyone here played Catherine?
got every ending because i'm a cigarette; you getting it?

got every ending because i'm a cigarette; you getting it?
I'm playing it on girl friend's PS3, I can't get past 6th night second stage.

So I was browsing the app store and I found a cylon detector.

Test Comrade.....He's been acting suspicious!

Test everyone, even yourself

I'm gonna post this here so people will take notice, but the next person to show up on my facebook news feed or message me on steam concerning politics will be promptly blocked until january. Yesterday alone I was bitched at by five different people about politics on steam, from both ends of the spectrum. In case you haven't noticed I don't particularly like to talk about politics openly. The more you do it, the more it makes me uncomfortable. Both candidates are stuff and you should feel like stuff.

I'm gonna post this here so people will take notice, but the next person to show up on my facebook news feed or message me on steam concerning politics will be promptly blocked until january. Yesterday alone I was bitched at by five different people about politics on steam, from both ends of the spectrum. In case you haven't noticed I don't particularly like to talk about politics openly. The more you do it, the more it makes me uncomfortable. Both candidates are stuff and you should feel like stuff.
if it shows up in your feed that i liked a picture relating to such does that count :(

if it shows up in your feed that i liked a picture relating to such does that count :(
YOURE DEAD TO ME

I Might put my app on hold.

Im in love with Kerbal Space Program, but i can't get to the damn moon

Moon's easy, Juno is where the challenge is