Author Topic: Sony: "Get banned from this game, k?"  (Read 1431 times)

man you must really suck if you can go 0/12, Like how can someone die loving 12 times. Way to profit your team by trolling and feeding starfish.

Really do hope your team reported you and that you're going to get banned asap. Even if you feed you can still help your team like using those wards correctly.
He's being stupid. Someone states that they were trolling a LoL game, because they were going to lose, and then Sony comes in and starts telling him to get banned for "sucking at the game".

Here's the thread:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=159401.1545
Read the last 2 or 3 pages, you'll see what I mean.

I've never really liked sony tbh

I've always liked sony, stop sucking at video games and maybe you can too

So because someone sucks at a video game Sony has the right to be a complete ass to them?

He doesn't have a right to be an starfish to people who suck at video games.

That doesn't stop him from doing it.

He has the right to be an starfish, and Sir Blocksalot has the right to be offended. But that's as far as it goes.

Don't know the guy but 0 in 12 is pretty bad lmao

Don't know the guy but 0 in 12 is pretty bad lmao
I went 0 and 62. Beat that.

k for the record I was the one who went 0/12

also he can tell me he sucks all he wants, he's the cancer in that game's community for looking down on everyone that doesn't agree with him. but he's entitled to say whatever he wants and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

on top of this, I wasn't trolling the game, was tired as stuff and had a bad game. full stop.

OP is a bigger idiot than Sony for blowing it out of proportion

on top of what I just said, Sony has a right to voice his opinion even if it means being a total starfish about it. if he wants to tell me to go die in a fire for having a bad game then he can do that.

what bothers me is that somebody who had nothing to do with anything/anyone involved in the argument goes ahead and makes a topic about it making Sony look like some horrible person. just because he's harsh in what he says doesn't mean we should make a mockery of the guy.

yes I'm defending Sony. in a drama topic about something he said to me. come at me bro.

sounds like sir blocksalot was trolling and feeding.

it is obvious when someone is feeding and someone is just sucky at a game.
you got called out. quit trying to blame others.

on top of what I just said, Sony has a right to voice his opinion even if it means being a total starfish about it. if he wants to tell me to go die in a fire for having a bad game then he can do that.

what bothers me is that somebody who had nothing to do with anything/anyone involved in the argument goes ahead and makes a topic about it making Sony look like some horrible person. just because he's harsh in what he says doesn't mean we should make a mockery of the guy.

yes I'm defending Sony. in a drama topic about something he said to me. come at me bro.
Ok then.

I guess I did blow it out of proportion a bit, you do have a good point. So the drama is now kinda pointless. Even if you no longer have any respect for Sony, I will stay out of the arguments. I'd lock this if could, aswhile as make an effort to not post in Drama while in a bad mood.