Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 250618 times)

That is pretty funny yeah and i am afraid Filipe is right.
For the hands to be smaller as well, you would have to resize the car. :C
Oh well, that isn't too bad.

However, Filipe did find out about a bug with bots driving the vehicles with hands on them which i fixed.
Redownload (same link, as quoted below) please and use this in your vehicles. :)
Sorry for any inconvenience, but i didn't really account for bots driving, nor did the coder of the original. :)As you can see there is still a bug in, but i can't exactly find out why this is happening.
It is very minor though and is probably best to ignore and use this version anyway. :)
Have fun riding with bots!

Thanks Lordician. Now I don't have to Onbotspawn>bot>playguesture>bothhandsup/1handup

Bots can be used for Hazards/Driving tools. You can make perfect driving simulations using 4x4 plates.
Bots on collab city using Venom at 750s with onbotspawn>bot>setrunspeed>750.0 drive perfectly if you place the cordinates correctly;  Although driving infront of them-They don't stop for you because bots don't run on censors, they run on events. Thanks!!  :cookie:  :cookie:

make the el camino a fourth gen el camino pls.

2late nao but 3rd gen is good. just glad you didnt do the g body
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:23:22 PM by EazyE »

Let's make ferraris together! Btw do you have steam or skype? I forgot

Wish I had Skype.

Steam is 'XR_7' minus quotes, but I'm not on there often.  Still trying to get through coding (JS almost done, need to move to TS) and need to figure out Blender.

I don't know if you're open to suggestions or whatever but a McLaren F1 would be stunning if pulled off correctly.

By pulling off correctly I mean the mixing the typical shading with smooth shading.

Image for those who don't know the McLaren F1:

I think we could really do with some unique super cars.

edit: Incorrectly depicted car, sorry!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 11:27:37 PM by Derroith »

thats not a mclaren f1
thats a pagani zonda

I don't know if you're open to suggestions or whatever but a McLaren F1 would be stunning if pulled off correctly.

By pulling off correctly I mean the mixing the typical shading with smooth shading.

I think we could really do with some unique super cars.
Yeah that's totally a "Mclaren" no doubt.

Yeah that's totally a "Mclaren" no doubt.
thats not a mclaren f1
thats a pagani zonda
http://www.bornrich.com/mclaren-f3.html

Sorry that's what this website told me, I didn't bother to go into any deep research my bad.

edit: The links says McLaren F3? Hahaha, can't trust websites.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 11:28:52 PM by Derroith »

McLarens are beautiful cars.

Need, more, SPOILERS!

There is still much to do
I don't mean to pressure you, but do you have any more pictures of this?

I don't mean to pressure you, but do you have any more pictures of this?

If he did, I am 90% sure that he would give us updates. Be Patient.

If he did, I am 90% sure that he would give us updates. Be Patient.
This

Maybe sence most cops are reckless in pursuits-the Police variant of the Crown Victoria should slightly drift lel

Maybe sence most cops are reckless in pursuits-the Police variant of the Crown Victoria should slightly drift lel
Give it super boost aswell, that way it can be like GTAV police cars. :)