Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 246487 times)

Oh that, it's the VW Up, I thought you ignored what I said on the reply to find out which vehicle this will be or which this will replace
Oh no no no no no......I know it's the new Astos and all. And there's an actual VW Up? Or is Up just an abbreviation for a something?

Oh no no no no no......I know it's the new Astos and all. And there's an actual VW Up? Or is Up just an abbreviation for a something?

Dumb x15
Yes, there is... since 2011.

www.google.com

I heard you're gonna release a car pack soon that includes a car based off a Ford Focus/Fiesta? :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

I heard you're gonna release a car pack soon that includes a car based off a Ford Focus/Fiesta? :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:
If you remember this from a while back. Its the Ford Fiesta, which was part of a Rally Car pack, if I am correct..I haven't really been active with the team lately. Preparing for Vacation. Anyways, this Fiesta below is what Filipe has made, So Far..

Looks good. Only thing wrong is the clipping.

Hey Filipe when is the Areo coming out? I saw it on Mr. LoL's server but I just really want it cause its awesome :3

:cookieMonster:

Hey Filipe when is the Areo coming out? I saw it on Mr. LoL's server but I just really want it cause its awesome :3

:cookieMonster:
Let me explain something, there is no such thing as a release date and it will never have, because I can never tell when a vehicle is finished for release, and I can never tell WHEN I can release it, so I'll just say that same quote which I repeat a million of times here

"When it's done."

That is the only answer I can always give, don't bother asking for a release date because neither I know when this car or any other of my next vehicles will be released, but one thing for sure is the fact that they will be released one day.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 03:23:58 PM by Filipe »

Let me explain something, there is no such thing as a release date and it will never have, because I can never tell when a vehicle is finished for release, and I can never tell WHEN I can release it, so I'll just say that same quote which I repeat a million of times here

"When it's done."

That is the only answer I can always give, don't bother asking for a release date because neither I know when this car or any other of my next vehicles will be released, but one thing for sure is the fact that they will be released one day.
When people see a vehicle on a server, they tend to assume that the vehicle is complete

When people see a vehicle on a server, they tend to assume that the vehicle is complete

Or it could be a beta test of something. He could be trying to get some info about that car on what he can improve.

I always add Beta on the server title when I host a new car

Or it could be a beta test of something. He could be trying to get some info about that car on what he can improve.
And that too

Most people still assume it's complete if it's functional enough to be on a server. (I am not one of those people)

Most people still assume it's complete if it's functional enough to be on a server. (I am not one of those people)
Because if it functions it's complete, right?

Looking awesome as usual Filipe.