Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 250570 times)

*Sorry if your not open to suggestions. ):
Is the BMW 2002 turbo possible to make in Blockland? I really like this car, and would like to see it in my favorite game!

Is the BMW 2002 turbo possible to make in Blockland? I really like this car, and would like to see it in my favorite game!

I believe that Filipe is still in the stage of denying any Suggestions for the time Being. I do agree with you that is a nice car, but ill leave the rest of your questions to Filipe's answering.

I believe that Filipe is still in the stage of denying any Suggestions for the time Being. I do agree with you that is a nice car, but ill leave the rest of your questions to Filipe's answering.
It's because I have a folder with cars to make and I don't want this topic to get spammed with suggestions, but yeah that is a nice car.

Speaking of Which, Filipe, I need to talk to you on Skype. I got something cool 4 u to see. Plus, I need your help with something.

It always Says "Do Not Disturb" sooo.. yea.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 08:54:54 AM by Robo Dude »

what happend to the aero

What he was asking is: Is it possible to model this for BL, Compatible.. He's not exactly suggesting from what I saw..

what happend to the aero
this

Filipe must either be dead, figuring out a story to steal the model I gave him, or just not want to respond to my "when will you be done" messages.

[img width=1000 height=666]http://www.drivingscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Silver-1970-BMW-2002-Turbo-Look.jpg[/img ]

My grandpa had one of these.

this

Filipe must either be dead, figuring out a story to steal the model I gave him, or just not want to respond to my "when will you be done" messages.
Seems like having a life to take care of doesn't mean anything to you guys, seriously I'm in the process of moving right now, once I take care of that I'll work on your model.

I would love to show a bunch of progress but I just can't right now.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:55:13 PM by Filipe »

Seems like having a life to take care of doesn't mean anything to you guys, seriously I'm in the process of moving right now, once I take care of that I'll work on your model.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, I just kind of want the model back so I can fix up a few things.

That explains, So Much..

oh

Will you update the Volkswagen
 soon?

Will you update the Volkswagen
 soon?

If you have been Reading the Topic, you would've noticed he Said...
I'm in the process of moving right now

Ok, I atleast got the time to get the ferrari to work in-game

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 02:27:14 PM by Filipe »