Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 246517 times)

That really sucks..
It's the Red Ferrari he's been working on,

Correct, it was on his server.

i wonder what the TOP SECRET is?

Does anyone else have a problem that when they get into one of the vehicles with hands, when the exit the car they no longer have hands?

The Rosso looks simply amazing with shaders.  Only thing is, it looks super realistic in comparison to Blockland.

The Rosso looks simply amazing with shaders.  Only thing is, it looks super realistic in comparison to Blockland.
Super realistic, oh god lol.

Does anyone else have a problem that when they get into one of the vehicles with hands, when the exit the car they no longer have hands?
You might have an add-on that is conflicting with it
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 11:47:38 AM by Filipe »

lol, if you enter one of the cars with hands, and hold p, you can see your little limbs moving and not the hands

Since Filipe-Well... Your adding sounds, Consider adding horn sounds by clicking-Since you've done that with the speedkarts...

Since Filipe-Well... Your adding sounds, Consider adding horn sounds by clicking-Since you've done that with the speedkarts...

I really like the Euro sounds, I'd do something like that for all your other cars, just because the Aero and Rosso sound really weird. If you continue driving, it sounds like you have 20+ Gears, lol.

I really like the Euro sounds, I'd do something like that for all your other cars, just because the Aero and Rosso sound really weird. If you continue driving, it sounds like you have 20+ Gears, lol.
The Euro sounds was a test and a completely different thing, it wasn't even intended to be on the server
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 06:53:56 PM by Filipe »

*sigh* I really do miss the times when I used to post frequently on this topic with new vehicles and updates, I'm still away from my computer, probably this weekend I'll manage to get it back.

Also I've been thinking of making vehicle advert videos again like I did in the past but for my cars, what do you guys think, shall I make them?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 04:52:02 PM by Filipe »

Also I've been thinking of making vehicle advert videos again like I did in the past but for my cars, what do you guys think, shall I make them?
yES please
i miss them alot.

the volks advert was my favorite.

These were my favorite things to watch. You should seriously do it.

Oh some people actually liked those, well I'm glad to hear! I have great plans for this

lol, if you enter one of the cars with hands, and hold p, you can see your little limbs moving and not the hands
If you get in a car that has hands on the wheels and enter a zone brick that is evented to reprint your car, it reprints your hands too. =P