Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 248006 times)

I'm far behind in the loop after Blockland not working for.....a month and a half now.

When you are done with your current project(s), I would really appreciate it if you would do a bus pack. I think I saw that you were planning to do one, but I would like it to be given some priority because it's the final step in being able to stop using phydeoux's vehicles and swap to using your's.

Yeah, making the bus's and the CrownVictoria AFTER your current Project(s) would be a pleasure...

Especially for my Driving Simulations...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:11:34 PM by Death The Kid »

To be honest, I wonder why Phy doesn't model vehicles for BL anymore...

I don't know, but I don't want to switch to Filipe just because of better models. Filipe's vehicles seem to have better suspension and more realistic scripts, and I host an RP with some rough bridges that cars tend to get stuck on.

Heres a suggestion, call it the Terrorist Mobile (or whatever xD)

He approves as making it his people's car.

oooh stuff
all the links in OP are broken
what are we gonna do

oooh stuff
all the links in OP are broken
what are we gonna do
I'm waiting for a good replacement to show up so I can upload them again, maybe the Steam Workshop if Blockland will ever have it, or maybe that BAM thing, I don't know

couldnt he just upload the vehicles to dropbox or something

couldnt he just upload the vehicles to dropbox or something
I'm waiting for something which allows me to update vehicles in-game like how RTB used to do without having the chance to see people using different outdated versions of my vehicles, something that is a problem with the add-ons section of the forums for example

I'm waiting for something which allows me to update vehicles in-game like how RTB used to do without having the chance to see people using different versions of my vehicles, something that is a problem with the add-ons section of the forums for example
oh

I am gonna get someone to fix the wheels. PM me when you're ready to add hands n stuff.

I'm waiting for something which allows me to update vehicles in-game like how RTB used to do without having the chance to see people using different outdated versions of my vehicles, something that is a problem with the add-ons section of the forums for example
Personally I think it's hilarious when people complain about an outdated version of a mod, but maybe that's just me.