Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 249412 times)

Initial D cars plox?
Dude stop talking about this initial D thing everywhere ok? I'm not open for suggestions to do that now and I have a folder with a bunch of cars to do

um you can change the physics vehicle limit
Last I checked it wouldn't let you set it above 20.

Hey Filipe, which model of the Chevrolet Camaro are you going to make? The new ones or the old ones?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 08:18:08 AM by TheTurtorn »

Hey Filipe, which model of the Chevrolet Camaro are you going to make? The new ones or the old ones?
-snip-
Probably the new one since someone already made the old one known as the Scorpius or something like that.

New one because

Probably the new one since someone already made the old one known as the Scorpius or something like that.

Will there be a striped version as well for the Camaro?

Will there be a striped version as well for the Camaro?
Striped? You mean those two stripes on the roof and hood? I can add that with the custom car support, I don't want to use variants anymore and increase the ammount of datablocks because of that
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 11:45:03 AM by Filipe »

What opel is the speedster?

What opel is the speedster?
Opel Speedster

Fun fact, this will be my first roadster

Ah! One of my first favourite cars when I used to play Grand Turismo 3 as like... 5 years old... It was a bit tricky to get though.

Striped? You mean those two stripes on the roof and hood? I can add that with the custom car support, I don't want to use variants anymore and increase the ammount of datablocks because of that
That would work just fine.
Once you get that made, I will finally get my dream car. (aka, the car Bumblebee transforms into on the Transformers movies)

New one because

Called it! Lol.
On Topic though: I can't wait for that Camaro, it was my all-time favorite car.

PS: Not a suggestion, just think as a idea; as if it was actually in BL.

Well.. It would be kindah' funny to drive around in the Blues Mobile From the blues brothers...

As if-somebody modeled it for BL..

Anyone agree?

"Cop tires. Cop suspension. Cop Engine."

On the page I got to these photos from, you said you use a vehicle drop mod which can bypass the vehicle limit. Can I have a link to that? I have been earching for it for a long time.  Thanks.