Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 250363 times)

The speedkart thread is not being updated (well it literally cant be updated.) so are you done working on speed kart or something or did the thread get too old?

Probably thread 2 old that he cant bump anymore

The speedkart thread is not being updated (well it literally cant be updated.) so are you done working on speed kart or something or did the thread get too old?
The thread is too old

Wonder if he'll mix speedkarts with vehicle customization

YES YES YES!

That is actually a good idea, but what if the hub positions in the actual file are in different positions?

That is actually a good idea, but what if the hub positions in the actual file are in different positions?
That's sadly impossible to do with the custom support

I'm praying for speedkart variations of the delorean and the coming soon crown vic.

Just imagine tiny little lights on that bugger. Anyways Filipe, love the new volks model.

I'm praying for speedkart variations of the delorean and the coming soon crown vic.

Just imagine tiny little lights on that bugger. Anyways Filipe, love the new volks model.
I'm not going to make more speedkart variants sorry

Dang that sucks..Ah oh well. Speaking of which, what happened with the old buggy and jeep sounds b4 they got replaced with the default speedkart engines..?

Dang that sucks..Ah oh well. Speaking of which, what happened with the old buggy and jeep sounds b4 they got replaced with the default speedkart engines..?
The majority of the players who tested them said they were loud and annoying, and I agreed, so I replaced it

Also speaking of custom support for the speedkarts, I had that idea in my mind a while ago of something called CustomKart, which handles like the speedkarts but it's just one kart with a bunch of different bodies and accessories, I don't want to replace the speedkart pack with it though
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 05:33:20 PM by Filipe »

I know, I wasn't saying you should. But maybe someone could do it.

All of the links are broken (if not, then its my stuffty internet)

The majority of the players who tested them said they were loud and annoying, and I agreed, so I replaced it

Also speaking of custom support for the speedkarts, I had that idea in my mind a while ago of something called CustomKart, which handles like the speedkarts but it's just one kart with a bunch of different bodies and accessories, I don't want to replace the speedkart pack with it though
Do another pack then. But I want to see this, will you add rims and rims colors?
Also some sort of customizable cars events, so we can do a speed kart mode with these

Do another pack then. But I want to see this, will you add rims and rims colors?
Also some sort of customizable cars events, so we can do a speed kart mode with these
The ability to customize wheels was removed due to invalid packet problems on servers forcing people to leave.