Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 248248 times)

My goodness, [and i'm not kidding] this is one of the best blockland cars i've ever seen!
I'm really flattered to hear that

I have more of the new volks

Finally! Very nice Update.

This is truly amazing Filipe, keep up the good work!

When i drive the current volks, it just keeps shaking and i cant drive, can someone please tell me how to fix this?

When i drive the current volks, it just keeps shaking and i cant drive, can someone please tell me how to fix this?
Disable Gamemode_Speedkart

Sadly ever sense RTB exploded I can't get the newer version of speed carts.
Or any thing for that matter...

All the public RTB add-ons can be downloaded from Swollow's RTB 4 Addon Archive

That doesn't work as well.

How come? I just downloaded something from there as a test and it did work. Sure, it takes some time to find the stuff you want (hint: ctrl + f is your friend), but the downloads should work. Once you have it, make sure to move the .zip file into your add-ons folder, unless you directly downloaded to there.

No that link doesn't work or something

<removed by request>
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 07:31:30 PM by xSetrox »

I managed to port a lot of the vehicles
Remove that please, I will re-upload my vehicles with updated everything once an add-on hosting or workshop support shows up, mixing new and outdated versions can result in problems, compatibility problems from the player with the server, or from the server to the players, yeah I know there is this archive which compiled all the add-ons including mines on RTB but I want to avoid that sort of thing to happen
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:51:56 PM by Filipe »

Remove that please, I will re-upload my vehicles with updated everything once an add-on hosting or workshop support shows up, mixing new and outdated versions can result in problems, compatibility problems from the player with the server, or from the server to the players, yeah I know there is this archive which compiled all the add-ons including mines on RTB but I want to avoid that sort of thing to happen
Why would I have to remove it?
This is just until you fix the links in OP.