Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 250579 times)

Also don't expect a massive design change, I still want to make my vehicles to look like it actually belongs to blockland, but of course they'll have better models and more details since I discovered some neat tricks to make details lately
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:17:15 PM by Filipe »

I want the Rosso and the Aero

Also don't expect a massive design change, I still want to make my vehicles to look like it actually belongs to blockland, but of course they'll have better models and more details since I discovered some neat tricks to make details lately
OOoo that's interesting to hear. Btw about you saying I have to step up my game after all of those new vehicles showing up. To me, It looked like a beginning/challenge of a competition of "Who's the best Vehicle maker", and I've never wanted that imo. All I wanted to do was just be a mod maker like you, and make everyone happy with vehicles to drive like you do.

OOoo that's interesting to hear. Btw about you saying I have to step up my game after all of those new vehicles showing up. To me, It looked like a beginning/challenge of a competition of "Who's the best Vehicle maker", and I've never wanted that imo. All I wanted to do was just be a mod maker like you, and make everyone happy with vehicles to drive like you do.
I don't want to do a "competition" I just want my vehicles to look better

Well that's good to hear, because neither do I want a competition either.

Well that's good to hear, because neither do I want a competition either.
It's all love for car making yo, in all seriousness though I can't wait to get my PC back so I can start working again, I have a bunch of ideas for cars
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:43:37 PM by Filipe »

I cannot wait until Filipe starts releasing these new cars.

I would love to, but it's going to take a while until I don't have my computer back, I still have to model custom parts for the Aero and Rosso, finish the model of the new Astos and the interior of the new Volks, among other things
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:49:22 PM by Filipe »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7X7_TroVQ4

Just sayin'
With your vehicle style, it would honestly be the only car I ever drove ever again

I would love to, but it's going to take a while until I don't have my computer back, I still have to model custom parts for the Aero and Rosso, finish the model of the new Astos and the interior of the new Volks, among other things

I am guessing this is why We haven't seen any progress lately!?

I am guessing this is why We haven't seen any progress lately!?
Correct!

you should remake the phantom

That's on my plans yes
yeeeeeees!

btw last post before new page
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:06:50 AM by Gum »