Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 250576 times)

ill let you know filipe i had so much god-damn fun with the phantom a year or two ago jesus christ man :(((

the nostalgia is flooding me right now
Already nostalgic? Gee I feel old

Already nostalgic? Gee I feel old
hell i got nostalgic about waking up at 6am in a bad neighborhood to make ramen lol

i get nostalgic about everything

nostalgia
That car is even more nostalgic for me because I used to drive a blue version of it way back on the ToB mod for blockland vanilla, I'm pretty sure I have an old video showing that, oh there it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7X7_TroVQ4
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 11:52:19 AM by Filipe »

That car is even more nostalgic for me because I used to drive a blue version of it way back on the ToB mod for blockland vanilla
Oh I think you posted a very old video of those old cars in blockland that one time.

I wish we had these playermodels

This topic will be locked soon, I'm very unhappy with the stuff here, once I bring my computer to my new house I'll make a whole new topic to truly fulfill that "new generation" concept, I have to step up my game after all of those new vehicles showing up, even though I'm probably the only one who tries to follow the blocko design of the game more
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 08:36:48 PM by Filipe »

I have to step up my game after all of those new vehicles showing up
Oh, I see we have some competition now. :P I hope it's for the best.

Oh, I see we have some competition now. :P
What do you mean

What do you mean
Uh
Nothing actually.
Anyway I'm looking forward to your new cars/update to cars.

This topic will be locked tomorrow, I'm very unhappy with the stuff here, once I bring my computer to my new house I'll make a whole new topic to truly fulfill that "new generation" concept, I have to step up my game after all of those new vehicles showing up, even though I'm probably the only one who tries to follow the blocko design of the game more
I do not concur with this WRETCHED thing!

Actually yeah, OK. You made the topic...

Sad that this is closing, loved all the progress that was on here. Well anyways, I'll see ya in the new topic.

can it be closed on page 175 instead of 173 or 174?

I'll make sure to work on a really neat layout on the new topic btw
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:08:18 PM by Filipe »