Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 246497 times)

But the problem is coloring them or just changing them?

But the problem is coloring them or just changing them?
It's not possible to color them because they're a different model, and changing them does the invalid packet thing

The ability to customize wheels was removed due to invalid packet problems on servers forcing people to leave.
Ugh..that was really annoying. Especially when you're singleplayer, and you're messing with bots with customizable vehicles

It's not possible to color them because they're a different model, and changing them does the invalid packet thing
Then do Speedkarts with lets say 4 wheel sets and apply a texture over those of 4 colors.

Then do Speedkarts with lets say 4 wheel sets and apply a texture over those of 4 colors.
I just want to keep one kart for the customkart

So... Anything new Ferpy? :|

The Dealership is going to go out of business soon... Need more comments... D:

Yeah, we haven't heard anything new about your cars for a while.

So... Anything new Ferpy? :|

The Dealership is going to go out of business soon... Need more comments... D:
If I had anything new I would show it already
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 06:30:28 AM by Filipe »

Guys be patient would you rather have a nice car that took a while or a rushed piece of crap

Guys be patient would you rather have a nice car that took a while or a rushed piece of crap
I don't think Filipe's capable of crap anymore.

well crap for his standards like I dunno the old volks

Phantom

The older cars, god those things... I mean sure it was my start but, looking at them now just looks like a pile of unpolished boxy models (which I had the urge to defend them saying things like "it's BLOCKland not roundland") with very sensitive handling and bad suspension, I still wonder why some people just urges to use older versions of cars that got a new model, improved suspension and handling like the hyperion for example

Aw that's nice to hear thanks
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:12:53 PM by Filipe »

ill let you know filipe i had so much god-damn fun with the phantom a year or two ago jesus christ man :(((

the nostalgia is flooding me right now