Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 248260 times)

Oh yeah here is a car I was planning to show up here last week if it wasn't for the moving

It will be the new Astos because it was a highly downloaded car and a lot of servers had it enabled so it deserves an update, and as you can see there is still much to do
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:21:09 PM by Filipe »

Sorry, but I can't wait any longer. I need an answer as to if you are going to help with my model, I have so many things to do with it but need the update first.

Sorry, but I can't wait any longer. I need an answer as to if you are going to help with my model, I have so many things to do with it but need the update first.
You should work on it yourself, I'm still away from my computer and it might last even one more week, also next time, for the sake of everyone, please, read what we say, I already said how I'm away from my computer on the last page without able to work on anything for atleast one or two more weeks, and I already explained a bunch of stuff before but you completely ignored and asked the same question which it's answer is just one or two posts above.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:26:07 PM by Filipe »

It's been 3 weeks, just explain how to fix wheel placement. I really need to work on it.

It's been 3 weeks, just explain how to fix wheel placement. I really need to work on it.
And there you go completely ignoring everything again...

Oh yeah here is a car I was planning to show up here last week if it wasn't for the moving
-snip-
It will be the new Astos because it was a highly downloaded car and a lot of servers had it enabled so it deserves an update, and as you can see there is still much to do
Oooooo. What do we have here? What car is this?

Oooooo. What do we have here? What car is this?
Please tell me you're joking, just fjdshghkj

Please tell me you're joking, just fjdshghkj

I Know, but I won't say. :#

Yea, but do you know what the car is actually Based off of!?!?!

I don't know about Filipe, but a lot of the time I've known people to avoid those questions as to not be constantly criticized for inaccuracies like the headlight shape or proportionate wheel size. So don't be surprised or offended if your question doesn't get answered. :)

i looked at it and it kinda looks like a peugeot 206

This is what i meant...

This is what i meant...
Oh that, it's the VW Up, I thought you ignored what I said on the reply to find out which vehicle this will be or which this will replace
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:43:23 AM by Filipe »