Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE

Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 37844 times)

guys i grew up n antartica hardest life ever i saw homies in the street get run over by my gangstas tractor. one day my buddy raul the chinese go shot by a shovel, i saw  his mexican guts everywhere and i got real depressed and hid in my basment that was up in my attic. then there was the one time in antartica when i was walkin in the desert and a snake near bit my friends leg off.

^alex/pie man's  stories

guys i grew up n antartica hardest life ever i saw homies in the street get run over by my gangstas tractor. one day my buddy raul the chinese go shot by a shovel, i saw  his mexican guts everywhere and i got real depressed and hid in my basment that was up in my attic. then there was the one time in antartica when i was walkin in the desert and a snake near bit my friends leg off.

^alex/pie man's  stories

I lold so hard at this

^alex/pie man's  stories
omg, lol.

Just you being pie man is bad enough, but it doesn't help that you are an idiot .

Just you being pie man is bad enough, but it doesn't help that you are an idiot .

He's pie man? omg lol I'm so late.

lmao i am so glad i made this topic.

i was uncertain at first, but now he's shown his true colours

^alex/pie man's  stories

Hahahahaha, I can't stop laughing! :D

lmao i am so glad i made this topic.

i was uncertain at first, but now he's shown his true colours

Quick question, are the words color and colour supposed to be used in different ways?

Quick question, are the words color and colour supposed to be used in different ways?

no, australian / american spelling is different for a few select words.

blame the brits

You suffer from a severe case of teen angst.

Look it up. If your life was that bad, you wouldn't be spending your time trying to gloat about it on a lego forum.
I know I'm late, but reading his posts about how his life "sucks" sounds to me like a little bitch. "Oh no my car broke down and I have to actually fix it!?!" Get over yourself. "I have to fix my car with no pay?!" I have to take out trash, mow our jungle of a lawn, tend the garden, wash the cars, keep my room clean while also juggling school, football and a job. I hear that down south stuffs simpler than it is in one of the richest areas of the world where I live. Are you gonna let some rich white kid complain less than you about more stuff to do? I'd be more than happy to drop all my stuff and work on cars. at least I'd have fun instead of being bent over a toilet cleaning, doing all the other stuff and managing my social life.

personally, I think stereotype forum members are adorable, and help diversify our community.
But why'd he have to pick the most annoying stereotype in existance?

Why not a black person?  I love black people.

Oh god just read entire thread, Alyx is way worse than I thought.

Shoulda been a black person...