Earth 2.0 - Redux

Author Topic: Earth 2.0 - Redux  (Read 52911 times)

-snip, accidental triple post-

ñP级ŕ 新闻
据估计,79%,我国已重建。粮食产量提高了30%和军事收益12000名士兵因无家可归。中华人民共和国还提出了“奥运”每4年举行,因为它在地球上,任何一个国家可能构成竞争.

NPR News.
An estimated 79% of our country has been rebuilt. Food production raises by 30% and the military gains 12,000 soldiers due to homelessness. The People's Republic also proposes an 'Olympics' be held every 4 years as it was on earth, any country may compete.

Irajinia has launched a spacecraft to determine the long term effects of zero gravity.

Palestra residents become obese.
Gyms are made on every street corner
Palestra residents become average.

Palestra residents become obese.
Gyms are made on every street corner
Palestra residents become average.

lolwtf

ñP级ŕ 新闻
政府已关闭港口和机场,新的斯堪的纳维亚以外的所有外国。分类的原因。

NPR News.
The government has shut ports and airports off to  all foreign countries except New Scandinavia. The reasons are classified.

The people of Alyeska make one final appeal to New Australia.

• We want to be able to elect our own leader who will serve under, and be subjected to a council of Officials who are appointed by the New Australian Government;
  • The right to engage in foreign trade;
  • The formation of an Alyeskii Military.  We are willing to send 80% of our troops to serve New Australia in whatever way they please.  This would mean for every soldier we keep for our military, we send you four.

Thank you.

The few surviving Neo Herans start playng http://civilitygame.blog.com

:3

Accepted

I'm afraid that was seventeen years ago.  Alyeska has fallen in the meantime.

sockyception

wrong, it is reforming in new australia. By allying with it now, a political stuffstorm can break loose.

wrong, it is reforming in new australia. By allying with it now, a political stuffstorm can break loose.

So be it.

We are not independent enough to accept alliances, though.

BREAKING NEWS
The engine on the spacecraft for testing the long term effects of zero gravity has failed!
A plan to bring the three brave astronauts home is currently in effect.