mawty's banned

Author Topic: mawty's banned  (Read 10113 times)

I didn't hate nor love mawty.

What I really don't like is how you're all celebrating his ban like a bunch of savage beasts.
You're all (those who are celebrating the ban) worse than him. You could easily be compared to a bunch of children on a stranded island.
but the difference is mawty literally acts like a child

but the difference is mawty literally acts like a child
Yeah, and he's the child that gets outcasted by the rest of the tribal children who cook him and eat him.

Mawty was a hero to the people. I would be so bold as to say he was the robin hood of the blockland forums.

Jetlok and mawty got banned in the radon is banned thread, and Lizzy got banned in the mawty's banned topic. Quick, someone make a Lizzy is banned topic so some other friend can get banned!

Too late, bitch. You gay homo.

User was banned for this post
Why is there soo many bans in one day :ccccc

Why is there soo many bans in one day :ccccc
Yesterday there was like 5 at the most.

Is badspot just in a bad mood?

HUEHEUEHUEU
no.
He must've been :c

Is badspot just in a bad mood?

HUEHEUEHUEU
no.
He must've been :c
no the people that got banned are just plain idiotic.

Jetlok and mawty got banned in the radon is banned thread, and Lizzy got banned in the mawty's banned topic. Quick, someone make a Lizzy is banned topic so some other friend can get banned!
Someone make a Jetlok is banned topic to keep the chain going even more.

Someone make a Jetlok is banned topic to keep the chain going even more.
You do it if you care that much.

You do it if you care that much.
woah so casual and careless

woah so casual and careless
Yeah, I went on a posting spree, but i'm not making another drama after making a fool of myself on the last drama I made.

Oh so you hated him too?
mawty was one of the few funny posters left...
people who dislike are the super serious Internet tards like you.

We're not "super serious Internet tards." mawty wasn't annoying, we all know he wasn't serious. But he wasn't funny either.

Yeah, I went on a posting spree, but i'm not making another drama after making a fool of myself on the last drama I made.
You're already making a fool of yourself now even without the drama topic you made