Author Topic: Nobot  (Read 11777 times)

Let me jump right into it shall I?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=167828.0

First off Nobot is a old friend of mine, we split a while back.

He started pissing me off with the skype chat we had on 3/24/2012, me and him decided to part ways.

Let's say nobot has told me some things that he shouldn't have, here take a look

some relatedness:
Maybe the most idiotic thread yet
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=184791.0
How many alts this feller got?
stuff ton.
says nobot, haha

Honestly he doesn't seem all bad on the forums but once you get to know him, he can be a huge
richardhead.

he calls me a drama whore when he thinks he will win every single argument he gets into.

he also finds he needs to point out every single thing out.
Anyone who posts "who cares" or "no one cares" or similar dismissive statements will be

banned.

"Unnecessary Thread" = Bannable
"Thread isn't needed" = Bannable
"Don't care about this thread" = Bannable

he's crossposting, yes in the same forum

tl;dr: nobot is a inconsiderate selfish douchebag that thinks he can win anything by repeating himself in every argument.

never had any beef with him.
I do understand your current problem with Nobot, but I still think he's a coolbro.

Nobot seems excellent but it might just be because he doesn't really have anything against me.

never had any beef with him.
I do understand your current problem with Nobot, but I still think he's a coolbro.
I respect your opinion, but are you missing the point that he says he has 5 deactivated keys?

And is being selfish by wanted almost every 2k ID to himself.
he's planning to get BLID 2222 just because he's selfish.

I do remember him giving out those keys, which were recently deactived.

2104-2108 and another one i believe.

Yea, He's bad news. He banned me for no reason because dr shoe dosn't like me

I forgot to include in the OP he use to trade and sell private add-ons.

I wish I had the link to his forum where he did it but if you don't believe me, whatever.

I still think is a coolbro.

Whoa! I'd have never seen this coming from you, Eussorus. You guys used to be like two peas in a pod, :o.

(I'm going to go back and start reading the topic now lol)

I like him. Nice in-game, great to talk to, seems like a very reasonable person and he hosts good servers.

This topic to me is a disgrace. It sounds like you just fell out and in anger decided it'd be a good idea to post chats which were had in private. He wrote that to you in trust and confidence.

I do plan on getting BLID: 2222 and that may be an issue to you but I find it "meh" not so much of an issue.

Also Its quite sad you started this drama because I didn't reply to your Skype message.
How mature of you. You can't just face the fact I can't ALWAYS talk to you.
Geez.

10/10

nobot steals the show

Went back and read OP, and I'm sorry to say but I don't really see what's wrong. He was one of your friends and he trusts you, and then you drama him? I could understand it if he said something to piss you off but I didn't really see anything that would make anyone mad. And yeah, he's repeated a lot of stuff in arguments but who doesn't? Nobot is still nice though I barely talk to him. Back when I first met him, he was really nice, and still the same. Never have I wanted to drama him for anything, really.

I do plan on getting BLID: 2222 and that may be an issue to you but I find it "meh" not so much of an issue.
I find it a issue that you plan buying every ID in it's way to get it.

Also Its quite sad you started this drama because I didn't reply to your Skype message.
I didn't start a drama because you didn't reply to me, that would be foolish.

How mature of you. You can't just face the fact I can't ALWAYS talk to you.
Geez.
I'm not upset about this.

I made the drama because I'm tired of seeing you call people drama whores, and claiming you think you know everything and will win every arguement you get into.

You think it's about winning, when it's really not, what do you accomplish besides looking like a richard?

I find it a issue that you plan buying every ID in it's way to get it.
If I waited until the last BLID I wouldn't get it for sure. Its just the way you plan on obtaining it.

I didn't start a drama because you didn't reply to me, that would be foolish.
I'm not upset about this.
-snip-
The picture shows proof that you infact did drama me over the argument.
Look at the last quote that is boxed.