Author Topic: badspot  (Read 47837 times)

good god is this topic still alive

I wonder if the OP was trying to start something like this..

STOP THE IMAGE STORIES AND THE SPAM AND FLAMING WE HAVE TO SAVE BADSPOT NO MORE PICTURE STORIES

STOP THE IMAGE STORIES AND THE SPAM AND FLAMING WE HAVE TO SAVE BADSPOT NO MORE PICTURE STORIES

lolgoodluckwiththat

Dude, you can't have a Badspot rescue mission without a picture story

Dude, you can't have a Badspot rescue mission without a picture story
Lies, I'm about to shoot Kompressor with my Whitelight laser cannon installed on the Orion Spaceship.
wtf it's not working
ofuk it's a virus
[LIFE SYSTEMS OFF]
omg no
[DECOMPRESSING]
nono fu-u-u-u------u----uuuuuuu------------------------
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:00:05 AM by Tudoreleuu »

Why the hell is this thread still alive?

Reason:
People are still posting in it.

Those picture stories aren't saving Badspot.
Atleast I'm trying to decode these files I found inside the hideout where Badspot was kept... until I failed to free him:

I think I've almost read through all of the files.
I'll post copies for you to download as soon as I'm down.

Those picture stories aren't saving Badspot.
Atleast I'm trying to decode these files I found inside the hideout where Badspot was kept... until I failed to free him:
*IMAGE*
I think I've almost read through all of the files.
I'll post copies for you to download as soon as I'm down.
Okay, I'm done:
Secret_Files.zip
What really concerns me is the file: Operation_Success.docx
You must read it!
I almost died trying to get these files...

From Operation Badspot.docx:

Code: [Select]
TOP SECRET

Operation Badspot
Operation Badspot will take place on 2012/02/05.  The objective is to capture Badspot on his server, Badspot’s Block Party. 
Badspot must then be taken to the secret hideout at area BR3X.  If any intruders are seen, he is then to be taken to the Blockvaporizer
Town Hideout at area 35B4. If this mission is a failure, the punishment for the following agents; coolguy7; dengerelden; Goldenwontong;
rlcbm; jitank; MajorAwesome; Sylvanor; Mr.Doomshroom; and Tingalz will be execution. This file is to be destroyed on 2012/05/31, which
will be the release date of version 21 of Blockland.

From Operation Bedroom.docx:

TOP SECRET

Operation Bedroom
This operation is scheduled to take place on the same day that the Operation Version 21 is scheduled to take place.
This mission will include the destruction of the Bedroom map.  This will also include The Slopes map and the Kitchen map.
If this mission is a failure, the head of this operation, kompressor, will be executed at once.  This should be an easy
assignment since this will only include getting rid of the interior and terrain maps.

From Operation Success.docx:

TOP SECRET

Operation Success
If the following operations: Operation Badspot; Operation Version 21; and Operation Bedroom are successful, kompressor
will then gain full control over Blockland and not Badspot.  This is a secret rebellion being formed to
*************************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************************

THIS FILE HAS BEEN HACKED BY KOMPRESSOR.
THE REPRINTING OF THIS FILE WILL BE ON 2012/04/15.

From Operation Version 21.docx:

TOP SECRET

Operation Version 21
Operation version 21 is to start on 2012/02/05 and be finished on 2012/05/31.  The first part of this operation is to have kompressor
create the topic for the version 21 update on 2012/02/05.  The topic is to be locked on 2012/02/22. 
Version 21 of Blockland will then be forcibly released by Badspot.
If this operation is a failure, the execution of kompressor is to be scheduled on 2012/06/30.  This mission cannot be a failure.
This is getting a little ridiculous

Rlcbm, jitank, and Tingalz have a hideout in the Roco Islands!

Rlcbm, jitank, and Tingalz have a hideout in the Roco Islands!
I'm on it!
I'll report back tommarow.

My server get here now. He and rotondo.