Author Topic: .  (Read 40895 times)

dr.block you may have just gave the final clue to the conundrum of how the carts work

now for some other modder to come by and explain it to us

why are these procedures being kept a secret?

It's not like there's an illegal way to code.

While we were hosting a player got glitched through the wall from the Prison Dog we are fixing this before next host, What you see there is just him running back to the prison it has nothing to do anything.

oh lol

prisoner running back to prison, how ironic

Just saying that when I posted that I wasn't expecting to reveal any modding secrets, I just thought it was interesting.

why are these procedures being kept a secret?

It's not like there's an illegal way to code.

Plodes prisson ecsape is a ilegeal sever!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:53:16 PM by Pload »

And there's always that jerk behind you who wants to walk up instead of just riding it.

I think this situation is comparable to an escalator. Some of you may step on one and just enjoy the ride up, others begin to wonder how it ticks. Once those people find out its ugly underside its not as fun.
What about those engineers and curious people who would be interested to know its "ugly" underside? You're assigning a description to something that doesn't always fit its description.

Also, if you reveal the methods, nobody's saying you have to do it here. A modification discussion topic would work nicely. The information regarding your method would help other modders make their own animations for vehicles.

Now, if you don't want to reveal the information due to the possibility of mod stealing, that's fine with me. But I doubt that people would be bored if there was information on the behind-the-scenes of the server; they'd just skip over that and go straight to the gameplay.

Say hello to my little friend.

Server is now live!

Oh, stuff.

Also that turret model is lovey, is there a possible release of that?

That was fun. Can't wait for next time.

I only needed to hold them off for a few more minutes ;-;