11 (13.6%)
Charr
20 (24.7%)
Sylvari
9 (11.1%)
Asura
8 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 - Dragon Festivals, woo  (Read 66699 times)

Bit expensive, but looks worth the money.

I am not sure if i will get it though. :S

you call 37euros expensive for a game?

This looks amazing. When is it out?
No release date yet :(.
It was suppose to be released last year, but they're determined to perfect the game in every way possible.

you call 37euros expensive for a game?
the game costs 60 usd
which is like the max price standard edition games go for in the us

Collector's Edition cost 150$ but i went for it anyway.
mainly because the game has no subscriptions :C

Collector's Edition cost 150$ but i went for it anyway.
mainly because the game has no subscriptions :C
I was going to get the digital deluxe edition or whatever it's called but I decided against it, based on what I would be getting for my money.
I really don't have the money for the full on collector's edition right now, i've spent enough money on games recently.

the game costs 60 usd
which is like the max price standard edition games go for in the us

You guys need to stop buying your games from steam/gamestop and actually find a cheap site

With free delivery

It's not on steam and gamestop was the only place to pre-purchase CE and get the code atm :(
although they just recently added best buy to the list

I bought a digital copy from the developers.

That site is also Finnish or some stuff and I wouldn't be able to get it delivered here.
The effort I would have to put into finding a stuffty website to buy the game through is not worth the ~$10 I would save if it was for that price in usd nor the possible risk.

Yeah I knew about this months ago... pre purchased digital deluxe, because I can...

Going to be a thief

poll needs more "all of them"

I plan to at least try out all the classes first then pick one that I like the feeling of to make a main character with.

Elementalist and Engineer seem like the coolest to me right now.

I think the first thing I'll do in the next beta is make a charr iron legion engineer though, so I'll select that.

I plan to use the beta as a test run and see if I truly like the necromancer, and if I don't like it I'll find a class I do like and then play that.

i forget, could you have the same name as someone in guild wars?

You could, but players are also able to reserve their GW1 names for GW2.

when I made the account the account's display name is able to be the same as others, because they add a random set of numbers on to it that are only visible in game when there is another player with your name.

But I'm not sure when account display names would be used because your individual characters have individual names. Which if I remember correctly cannot be the same, or at least can't be the same as the name of one of your other characters.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 07:24:45 PM by Littledude »

nasura engineer = bye enemies
also thief looks badass
but when I get this game I'm gonna play nasura engineer and shove my wrench up tall peoples' asses