3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482082 times)

And what about the Bluzone team? What are you going to do with us?

I joined in on the Bluzone after the old role-play server I use to play on forgeted up. I had never found such a great server before, and to be honest, it really does sadden me considering it was the only thing that really made me play Blockland any more.

Guess this means I will continue on with my old server project now.

Thanks for the huge amount of fun!

I joined in on the Bluzone after the old role-play server I use to play on forgeted up. I had never found such a great server before, and to be honest, it really does sadden me considering it was the only thing that really made me play Blockland any more.

Guess this means I will continue on with my old server project now.

Thanks for the huge amount of fun!
Make an epilogue for Jen D:

I'm pissed off how Icy talked about Lugnut.

He painted him as this egotistical jerk who wants to take over Bluzone, when really he's just a good guy who wants to make nice things for a server he likes.

He never once claimed he owned the server, the build or the idea. He constantly gave Kniaz credit and even thought about changing his in-game name to Knaz so people wouldn't think it's his server.
He's helped me with coding and I'm sure he's helped other people too. I don't know where you got your information from, Icy, but you're dead wrong about Lugnut and you are a cunt for talking about him so negatively. forget you.

This server has helped me gain several new friends and I'm glad that it has. I've had a good time on Bluzone and I hope to see it revived some day. I think this server has and will have a lasting impact on Blockland servers.

I enjoyed my time I've had and I'm grateful for being able to play with you guys. I hope to play with you guys in the future.
it's ironic because i actually helped icy make his cryllic mod. I took code from port and images from icy and packaged it or something. I had little part but i still had A part.

And what about the Bluzone team? What are you going to do with us?

No idea. I never said you guys had any forced commitment to the Bluzone. What you do with yourselves is your choice.

Hopefully, though, we all still chat and play Blockland together- you're all great people :D

No idea. I never said you guys had any forced commitment to the Bluzone. What you do with yourselves is your choice.

Hopefully, though, we all still chat and play Blockland together- you're all great people :D

Could we possible get the save...Or part of it?

I'd never use it for anything other and single/LAN/friends only purposes

I just miss it already :c

I want to RP all by myself...:'(

RIP.

I'm so annoyed that this is going, actually. There's no reason why it shouldn't continue, it was doing fine and everyone was having fun.

I want to RP all by myself...:'(
Marley died cigarettegt

Guys, post your character's Epilogues, I'll make some sort of topic with everyone's ending together

This isn't depressing so stop making it out to be. It's loving stupid. There is no literal reason why this shouldn't continue and the fact a competition was opened, kniaz then turns around and say "nope we're closing forever" is loving stupid.

This is handicapped.

You're going to have to deal with this, Megaguy.

The quality of the roleplay has degraded so much the point where it hurts for me to read the logs. Don't complain about how I should fix it, because I can't. I don't have the time to work on the Bluzone anymore. You're going to have to bite the bullet.

Lashing out will fix nothing, and I already know that calling off the competition was very uncalled for and I apologize fully for that.

I have already offered to create a sort of "***". Kniaz says he'll help every now and then, and so has Capt'n.. I'm not one of those who are willing to let something die easily

Oh, trust me, the Bluzone did not die easily.

Take it from IcyGamma, the server started to fall apart a long time ago but I did my best to keep it going and hold it together. Yet now, I just can't do that anymore.

I think it started to die around page 450 :-(

Kniaz, you should write an epilogue for this "Chapter"