3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482019 times)

Make an epilogue for Jen D:

Okay, this is going to be pretty terrible though.

Jen watched as everyone died to everything turning to ruins. She thought she had finally found people to call a real family, but everything went straight to doom. She picked up her crutch and wrench and travelled through the deserted areas she once thought as her final destination. She had always been depressed and suicidal, but her friends taught her differently, to not give up. Barley making it off, she found the original location of where she hid the truck. It had a low tank but gas canisters layed in the back from before her travels. Jen filled
up the truck and simply drove off. Everything that just happened in the bluzone was just the start, and she would experience many more periods like this in the future.

Three months later, Jen returned to the ruins of Gammaton in a new green uniform. As she stumbled across the area, she found the now blown ruins of Vengance. Jumping into the collapsed pit, she dug through ruins of debris and found something. She found a dented green helmet, some old note and near-by a large chunk of red debris with green paint saying "Jen Rulz". Jen picked up the helmet and note then smiled, before walking the same path she did six months ago, only this time she saw everything destroyed.

Jen knew she might die soon, but she survived this long and gained what she never thought she would: Independence. She turned the ignition on, and drove off for good.

Once I lock the topic, I will write an official Bluzone epilogue.

Could I round up the written epilogues for the final comment? Or.. even better, put them in the OP?

Once I lock the topic, I will write an official Bluzone epilogue.

Maybe instead of that later on today we could have one last session where everything goes to hell and the military destroys everything and whatnot.

Maybe instead of that later on today we could have one last session where everything goes to hell and the military destroys everything and whatnot.
That would actually be fun

Could I round up the written epilogues for the final comment? Or.. even better, put them in the OP?

No real use, but I'm paying close attention to what is being said. I'm not locking just yet.

Oh god...
I wouldn't be able to participate, haha.
Personally I'd like to leave it as is.

Oh god...
I wouldn't be able to participate, haha.
Personally I'd like to leave it as is.

Alrighty then.

Ike, what is your opinion of my spin-off idea?

I was thinking of doing my own kind of spinoff with friends

But being less of the rp and more focused on the zombie killing

I was thinking of doing my own kind of spinoff with friends

But being less of the rp and more focused on the zombie killing
Ike, we must be at one! Join us!

I will miss Bluzone. :c Also where did you get the sounds for the weather/wind and stuff?

make sure to add to the end "and Artyom was never heard from again."

Kniaz, maybe include the competition winner's build in the official Bluzone build release?

Kniaz, maybe include the competition winner's build in the official Bluzone build release?
Sounds good.

Well, I'm sad. The Bluzone** is closing. :'C

Guys, it was great RPing with you all.

Kniaz, Capt'n, and Electrk, I look forward to seeing you in-game. You guys rock.

As for an epilogue, I'm not the best at story-writing, but I better make one anyway:

Joffrey Fallin

"Explosions. Raids. Hordes. Deceit. Hatred. Death. The more time spent in the Bluzone, the more Joffrey realized that conditions there were getting worse. We would eventually have to leave. Everybody knew it. Though he encountered good friends here and then, that couldn't hide the fact that times were getting harder. Finally, the day we all knew was coming, a military bombing run destroyed the Survivor Base, Wild Territory, and most of Gammaton. Somehow passing out during the bombing, Joffrey came to. He looked around and all he could see was debris and ruble. He called out, desperately looking for anyone who had survived, but to no avail. He picked up his rifle and backpack, looked back and remembered all the memories, and walks off into the distance. The search begins once again for more survivors..."

"Joffrey will never forget his time spent there. During this time, though brief, he had a chance to meet a few decent people, even joining their group. As he walks off into the dust, a tear can be seen rolling down his cheek. He will never forget. He must never forget..."