3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482062 times)

Make it an April fools day joke, Please. I made a forum user for this, it means a lot.

NO SERIOUSLY PLEASE NO.

Make it an April fools day joke, Please. I made a forum user for this, it means a lot.

NO SERIOUSLY PLEASE NO.

april is long gone broda

i think

this is

the REAL THANG

It was seriously amazing working with you, Lugnut. I've never worked on a project this big before and I'm glad I had you at my side to help guide me through a few of the troubles. Don't take it so personally what some others are saying, they weren't apart of the team and never saw what happened behind the scenes.

Feel free to release RPChat+, as well. I've got nothing against that.

kniaz where will you go now?

live life, or keep playing blockland and still have a life?

I'd like to write what happened to Alek today.

John Carter died in the spawn room

kniaz where will you go now?

live life, or keep playing blockland and still have a life?

Probably sort out life first with some lurking on the forums now-and-again.

I don't play any other video games except Blockland, and I did that just for Bluzone, so this'll be a bit weird for me.

well stuff. i can't help feeling guilty a bit. i do agree the large playerbase must have been the downfall of the server. but when i went on a hiatus, i remember being so excited to play bluzone. i got back home. it was ok. i slowly lost interest. i didn't really play at all. (i did play yesterday though) it was probably the only reason i opened up blockland when i did though. and when i did play, it felt more like i was trying to relive what we played before, or just cause i was an admin. anyway, i hope that kniaz will find time one day, time to fix what went wrong, and if you do, hit me/nikki up and we'll be there in a jiffy.

John "Rusty" Cedric

died of herpes

Marley should have died, not the mutalid.
As much as you may like your character, if you go face-to-face with a mutalid you're dead.

Change it.
i was the mutalid. tbh i just needed a quick cop-out ending to that little fiasco cause i had to go. so i had it die. anyway it doesn't matter now :p

i made a lot of friends here, hopefully we can play again, this time unpoorly.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:27:34 AM by ultimamax »

It was seriously amazing working with you, Lugnut. I've never worked on a project this big before and I'm glad I had you at my side to help guide me through a few of the troubles. Don't take it so personally what some others are saying, they weren't apart of the team and never saw what happened behind the scenes.

Feel free to release RPChat+, as well. I've got nothing against that.
No problem, man.

I probably will release RPChat and he other bluzone mods (telchat, etc) in a big "mods of the bluzone" topic.
I was gonna take you up on the dedicated server offer, but I don't know what use I'll have for it.

I probably will release RPChat and he other bluzone mods (telchat, etc) in a big "mods of the bluzone" topic.
the only good thing that could come from the death of bluzone

I was gonna take you up on the dedicated server offer, but I don't know what use I'll have for it.

If no one wants it, I wouldn't mind using it, but if someone that has a more important use, then let them have it.

if it ends in October, that won't be enough time.

The dedicated server is valid until mid October, so there's not really that long left on it.
I'll leave it with you, Lugnut. Even though I paid, it's still got your key in it.

Look forward to seeing the mega-thread of add-ons.

I'm pissed off how Icy talked about Lugnut.

He painted him as this egotistical jerk who wants to take over Bluzone, when really he's just a good guy who wants to make nice things for a server he likes.

He never once claimed he owned the server, the build or the idea. He constantly gave Kniaz credit and even thought about changing his in-game name to Knaz so people wouldn't think it's his server.
He's helped me with coding and I'm sure he's helped other people too. I don't know where you got your information from, Icy, but you're dead wrong about Lugnut and you are a cunt for talking about him so negatively. forget you.

This server has helped me gain several new friends and I'm glad that it has. I've had a good time on Bluzone and I hope to see it revived some day. I think this server has and will have a lasting impact on Blockland servers.

I enjoyed my time I've had and I'm grateful for being able to play with you guys. I hope to play with you guys in the future.

This server has helped me gain several new friends and I'm glad that it has.

Me? :D

I'll leave the thread open for a little while so everyone can throw in their two cents.
Tomorrow, I will probably lock it.