3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481993 times)

So should I register before joining or can I just sort of show up?

Registering is 100% optional, you can just show up and play.
Server is open, by the way ;)

Hey, can you guys keep a log of the server? It would be neat to be able to go over the chat.

Afraid not, but I'll go over the RPChat script and see if it is possible however.

i can append a logging function to the-
nah, who am I kidding.

I'll do that right now

AUgaiudsyugahdfuh

Blockland crashed ><

Might go do something else for a while, anyway. I'm all roleplayed out.

Feel free to keep trying to run the server.

Anything interesting happen last night? And by interesting, I mean really anything.

Well last thing I remember was visiting Knaz, then the server suddenly lagging out and Knaz leaving 5 minutes later.

There was a dispute about leadership, and some survivors split from the base, just for some time away. Some later returned to the base but others are still there...

I'm not doing anything now so I'll open the server

Who were the proposed leaders?

yeah my event totes didn't happen and stuff

no really, i wanna save that for later

If anyone plans for their character to die, PM me.

EDIT: I think people should be able to characterize their character, and have their name in the OP link to that post. I had no idea Runner was Russian until I walked in on him and Christopher McCloud talking about where they were from. It can really add some immersion and better understand some characters.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:58:19 PM by Awdax »

Thanks for the log plans. Sorry about the way I planned for my character to die, I was hoping to go for a dramatic ending because I had to go out for the night. When I shot at you guys I didn't actually aim, I just hoped that you would kill me. Would it be allright if I created a new character and was less radical?

Edit:

EDIT: I think people should be able to characterize their character, and have their name in the OP link to that post. I had no idea Runner was Russian until I walked in on him and Christopher McCloud talking about where they were from. It can really add some immersion and better understand some characters.

Mabye you could make a simple script that allows for characters to make a kind of "Character sheet" that players can access through a simple server cmd? Doing something such as function serverCmdcharactersheet( add, arg, arg, arg, arg, arg, arg, etc.) wouldn't be all that cool, how ever.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:11:57 PM by Gartanium »

Thanks for the log plans. Sorry about the way I planned for my character to die, I was hoping to go for a dramatic ending because I had to go out for the night. When I shot at you guys I didn't actually aim, I just hoped that you would kill me. Would it be allright if I created a new character and was less radical?
I have to admit, the fist fight that broke out was awesome. It all felt so real.

Your Name:
Dr.Kirby
Character Name:
John "Rusty" Cedric
Character Age: