3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481074 times)

The degrading of this server is far from being a recent occurrence. But it sure has peaked.
saw your ninja, lol

oh lol, he's right!

You should have seen the original Crepe. It was so much better before the flood gates opened.

I don't want to sound like a whinging bitch but a few years a go (and probably again more recently) I remember talking to Kniaz and some others and we all sort of agreed that the worst display of RP was attention seekers dying constantly. Its melodramatic and downright ridiculous.

Looking at the recent history of the server, it seems every day we are getting the same RP fallacies and cliches; people dying, people killing, and people going insane or having a breakdown.

Its okay for these events to happen sometimes but it is laughably out of control. Really, really disappointing.

He has real life issues.

If those issues started several months ago, okay. Because thats how long the server has been on a slump.

You should have seen the original Crepe.
you mean the one that used two accounts at the same time and bumped topics?
lol

Seriously I do think this is going downhill unlike the Bluzone I saw around a month ago

To be honest I think Icy is right.
I don't like being a doomsayer or whatever but I think Bluzone's days are numbered.
I think that the quality of RPing has decreased sharply in the past few months and it's gotten too big.

Like I said, the OP's story is eerily reminiscent of the problems we have now.
I think Bluzone 2 (3?) is coming to an end soon or at least a hiatus.

it was good whilst it lasted

IcyGamma is right here, and I've been thinking about this for the past week.

I'll be shutting down the Bluzone some time within the coming week. I'll leave the thread open for discussion, but I'll lock it some time soon.

The "real life issues" are irrelevant now. The Bluzone has grown to a size I wasn't prepared for, and like all things it could only stay so good for so long.

We had a good run, and the build is pretty sweet. I might make a gallery topic and release it later, perhaps.

But for now, the Bluzone is over.

The "real life issues" are irrelevant now. The Bluzone has grown to a size I wasn't prepared for, and like all things it could only stay so good for so long.

We had a good run, and the build is pretty sweet. I might make a gallery topic and release it later, perhaps.

What?
No!

But it was the only reason I play Blockland nowadays...

But it was the only reason I play Blockland nowadays...

Same here, but the Bluzone has just degraded incredibly and I no longer have the time to watch it as tightly as I used to.

Considering the competition winner wasn't announced, this is a truck to the face.

I'm sad it will be shutdown but I guess the size was the step to it's ultimate downfall.

Of course, I wish it could stay up but it has been running for 5 monts, even outposting Pecon's Boss Battles. Friends and enemies were made, flame and trolling occured. It is sad to see this server go and as much it would love to protest it, I know it would only get me into unnecessary trouble and wasted effort. I do hope it will return later. Fun moments have been had as well as bad moments. But I do guess that the whole "The fun is gone" debate is right. Alot of breakdowns and deaths happend pretty recently, it is really to the point where we could compare the Bluzone events to a soap opera of sorts and I must admit it is nothing like it was back when I joined, back when the server was pretty rarely hosted and deep in the night (for me).

It was fun while it lasted. Rest in Piece, Bluzone**.