3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475162 times)

You know, it really is annoying to hear you guys be doomsayers before our little party touches off.

So what if we don't know what the "Original Bluzone" was like, ours is a Spinoff, because we want to RP more, and the other server don't cut it for us. We are taking what we learned in Bluzone and applying it to another server. I can't tell you what its like to see Bluzone die, reading the end of all the Characters...

It saddens me, yet angers me when people say we are trying to "tape" the pot back. Forget fixing the old pot, we make a new pot. But! The mistakes on the the old pot will be fixed for this pot. Who knows this server might be a hit, then again it might be a fail. But one thing is for sure, I am going to have fun making it, and holding it. Its the only thing we have left of Bluzone, the memory.

So yea, The server may not be as good, it may even fail, but we don't need people telling us how it wont be up to stranded.

Its our show for now, wish us luck as friends.

Miss you all!
This. This is the point I was trying to make.

You know, it really is annoying to hear you guys be doomsayers before our little party touches off.

So what if we don't know what the "Original Bluzone" was like, ours is a Spinoff, because we want to RP more, and the other server don't cut it for us. We are taking what we learned in Bluzone and applying it to another server. I can't tell you what its like to see Bluzone die, reading the end of all the Characters...

It saddens me, yet angers me when people say we are trying to "tape" the pot back. Forget fixing the old pot, we make a new pot. But! The mistakes on the the old pot will be fixed for this pot. Who knows this server might be a hit, then again it might be a fail. But one thing is for sure, I am going to have fun making it, and holding it. Its the only thing we have left of Bluzone, the memory.

So yea, The server may not be as good, it may even fail, but we don't need people telling us how it wont be up to stranded.

Its our show for now, wish us luck as friends.

Miss you all!

We all seem to say the samething. I hope this new approach will work. ;)

We all seem to say the samething. I hope this new approach will work. ;)

And yet hardly anyone understands :-/

And yet hardly anyone understands :-/

Yah...

They are just holding on to the feeling of the past. It's time to let go and move on.

"Dan? Dan! The crutch's ready, you copy?" Vor waited for a reply patiently, however, he knew nothing about Dan's sudden disappearance was coincidental, Dan would've informed him, he always did, and he would've told him if he was going Radio-silent.
Using the scavenged tech from the lab, Vor quickly set up a PC station to trace Dan's whereabouts, the method? Simple. Vor smiled as he quickly tapped on the improvised keyboard he made "He always mentioned this GPS he used to carry around, If I could only home in on it's signal, even if it was blocked though, I could always trace the beacon I planted in his helmet.." He chuckled as he recalled the first time he wore that ghillie suit, when all of a sudden, Dan's signal was traced, and a single dot was shown heading away from the known areas. Vor's expression immediately changed, his look turned serious, and he detached the screen and plugged it into an improvised battery "Hope the battery will last until I find him…"
Vor immediately picked his Radio Device again and began broadcasting "Survivor Base, This is Vor Millius..." He paused for a moment, then continued "…Of Vengeance. I need every possible survivor with a gun, Everyone who fancies himself a 'Zombie Hunter', Sharpshooters and perhaps everyone who would not want to see a friend die to meet me at these coordinates." He then gave Dan's coordinates, and picked up the gun resting on the table. He looked at it, reminded of how Dan just gave him a similar model pistol just mere seconds after they just met and how he was saved by him a few moments afterwards and was carried by him all the way to Vengeance Base chased by zombies, However, he did not let himself drift to reminiscing, and he rushed to the same coordinates he just transmitted.

The last time Vor shot a pistol was at boot camp, that is until he arrived at the Survivor Base, and now, he is running through hordes of mindless beasts, blowing holes in them as if they were target practice, Vor never felt so cold and calculated, maybe it's all the time he spent with Dan that made him this way, he kept mowing incoming walkers until his ammo ran out, and so he started running, tossing the pistol aside and swiftly pulling out his trusty wrench, mauling every stupid enough walker to block his way.

Vor stopped at the exact coordinates he gave away, looking down at the screen he saw Dan's dot nearly fading away, the battery was dying, but Dan was not so far away. "Perhaps he was sneaking…" he thought, "That might be the reason why he's so close… where's my back up though?" Vor raised his head, not paying attention that there was already a group of 10 people looking at him, some wielding assault rifles, some leaning against their sniper rifles, some filling a magazine in anticipation for whatever going to happen next, he cleared his throat and said: "Thank you for coming, it's not so often that one of our more experienced and resourceful survivors just drifts off camp without notifying, and so we've come here to look after him, the tracker suggests…" He said, and tapped the screen to show Dan's location, only to make it flicker for a split second and die. "...Great, now how am I gonna trace him.." "Follow the trail of smoke" said someone, and Vor looked up to indeed see a barely visible pillar of smoke, looking down Vor noticed where is it coming from, and signaled everyone to follow.

They all scattered around, scouting the camp while taking cover in the surrounding forest, when all of a sudden, Dan just came out of hiding, as if he was willing to give his life away for simply… Hacking at a person with his hatchet! Surprisingly he wasn't shocked by the act as Dan proved himself to be quite the violent type, but what followed had him near-paralyzed as Dan pulled out his colt and shot himself once in the stomach, thus disabling himself. The guards all around the camp rushed to gather their weapons, but Vor couldn't afford to wait any longer "SHOOT NOW, ASK QUESTIONS LATER" he yelled, wondering if he embraced the vengeance spirit already. Shots were fired, bullets pierced through the unsuspecting guards skulls, and the few who weren't hit immediately took cover, desperately trying to fire back at the hidden opponents, but Vor didn't mind, and when he ran towards his friend, now lying in a pool of his blood, he cared only for Dan's safety.
He could barely hear him saying weird stuff in his confusion caused by his blood loss, about his body being burned, about dying with no memory of his name, he also heard a familiar voice shouting "Man down!", it was his own strike team that suffered a loss. He cared not when a bullet barely scratched his arm, his arms were steady as he picked Dan up and took him away from the firefight, whatever consequences will be dealt later, right now, he saved his friend.

Sorry if there are typos or incorrect use of grammar(after all it IS 3:00 AM here...), but most of this story was confirmed with Blood as I tried to convince him not to give up on his character, after reading his post I suggested an alternate point of view and there it. Eventually we decided to revive him, and to tell you the truth? we really thought hard about a way we could keep his character alive, even if Bluzone dies forever, Dan is alive and kicking, and the rest of the story could be confirmed with Blood himself.

To be continued?...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:35:19 PM by Wormri »

BUTBUTBUT
I ONLY GOT TO PLAY FOR A MONTH
MY CHARACTER HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE 3/4 OF SUMMER
;c

I think what the original players are worried about is that this new spin off will be a travesty and give Bluzone a bad name. If you're to create something (which I support) you should make it pretty different… Especially the title…

Come to think of it I've actually started making a three (more or less) part build of an abandoned city…
It was going to be used for a power-out apocalypse or a zompacalypse RP…
I would host it but I need four things…
1) Someone to host it, as my computer/router wont allow it.
2) A trusty team of admins
3) To finish the build
4) necessary mods such as the chatmod and other goodies

I'm not trying to advertise a new server on here or anything (and as you can tell it's far from ready) but I saw this impending force finally consume Zombies in the Bluzone** and all of these eager souls, desperately trying to keep the fun going… Maybe we could help each other…
Another idea is that you guys could make your own server that you'll have complete power over, in addition to helping me with my idea :)
If anyone wants to host (with the same dedicated/password system as Bluzone**) you wont regret it… It might take a few weeks to kick off, but when it does it wont disappoint. ;)

By the way, these stories are awesome.

-walloftext-

Kiro, for right now, there is no definite hoster.

As for the build, post pictures of it. Basically, this is going to be a co-op build. We are staging the map somewhere in New York.

Post pictures and we'll give it possible consideration.

-snip-

Yea I could see that. I don't know really how to solve it :/
I name might be slightly similar (My vote is for Zeds in the Deadzone)
I mean its going to be an very different setting than Bluzone, more city based.

Currently we are using my computer to host off of. Probably just temporarily.
The admins we got are pretty trust ;)
Build is in the works(Tomorrow is a big day)
Hopefully we can get the Mod from Lugnut, and maybe some customs. If not, we might have to find another scripter :-/

I recommend not having a name similar to Bluzone. While you guys may like it and whatnot, people might compare it or think you're trying to copy it or something.

Just a suggestion.

I recommend not having a name similar to Bluzone. While you guys may like it and whatnot, people might compare it or think you're trying to copy it or something.

Just a suggestion.

Yes. I was already planning this.

Just a suggestion.

Yea :-( People keep telling me that

Okay so it will probably change...

It needs to sound cool though.

Kiro, for right now, there is no definite hoster.
As for the build, post pictures of it. Basically, this is going to be a co-op build. We are staging the map somewhere in New York.
Post pictures and we'll give it possible consideration.
The build's barely done and I don't really wanna give you a good build and not have a say in anything you know? It'd be a waste.

Yea I could see that. I don't know really how to solve it :/
I name might be slightly similar (My vote is for Zeds in the Deadzone)
I mean its going to be an very different setting than Bluzone, more city based.

Currently we are using my computer to host off of. Probably just temporarily.
The admins we got are pretty trust ;)
Build is in the works(Tomorrow is a big day)
Hopefully we can get the Mod from Lugnut, and maybe some customs. If not, we might have to find another scripter :-/
I was actually just asking for a host/help haha
Just asking though.

Just a suggestion.
The name should be totally original.
A small detail, but important.

Suggestion: Be ambitious, but not too strict. Don't be too serious at the start. Friendliness first :D