King Of The Hill - WHY YOU LITTLE

Author Topic: King Of The Hill - WHY YOU LITTLE  (Read 69653 times)

I stab you with a brick.

My hill protected by stealth-detecting cloak-revealing super yolo swag 360 tactical nuke uber noscope quickscope turrets.

I ban you.

My hill is protected with 12 whores.

I pay the whores to murder you with a knife
yes they are all holding the same knife
my hill and whores

I send in Rubberfruit to kill you and your whores. My hill and Rubberfruit Gaurd.

I wake up, eat everyone on the hill, and go back to my comfortable dirft warm bed near the core of the hill and drift off to sleep.

I gas Duhman in his sleep, then set up an inpenetrable shield around the hill. Nothing can get past it. Not teleportation, not commands, not nothing.

Because I am dead, I am nothing within the hill; in witch negates your field and revives me.

You taste gassy for some reason.

No one's hill, my inner hill.

I permanently remove Duhman from the hill, then set up an inpenetrable shield around the hill. Nothing can get past it. Not teleportation, not commands, not nothing. The air is already inside you motherforgeters.

I blow up the hill with propane and propane accessories.
My Hank Hill.

I shoot Hank Hill and you, killing you both.
My hill, with a lone apple tree on it.

I sit on the hill, inside my impenetrable shield, because nonnel had no way to get in it.

I deactivate the shield by simply walking in it with a needle. I then stab you in the heart and burn your body with my mini-flamethrower in my pocket.

My hill.

I was never killed. I shove Deoxys off the hill.
My hill.

I edit the default settings.

My hill