Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 105534 times)

I wish it didn't always have to be like this
If I don't I risk death. My gear is too important to me compared to ruining somebodies lee enfield and makarov.

If I don't I risk death. My gear is too important to me compared to ruining somebodies lee enfield and makarov.
Me and HerpaDerp ruined a guy's as50, alice pack, g17, food and tents, and another guy's alice pack, makarov, m4a1, food, and other stuff.
Herp is like godly with an M4

Me and HerpaDerp ruined a guy's as50, alice pack, g17, food and tents, and another guy's alice pack, makarov, m4a1, food, and other stuff.

very nice

not trying to boast but i can normally hit someone easy with an enfield but i am not good at ironsights at all, prefer the HUD marker

favorite gun would have to be m249 thermal saw tho, that thing is a loving ripper

not trying to boast but i can normally hit someone easy with an enfield but i am not good at ironsights at all, prefer the HUD marker

favorite gun would have to be m249 thermal saw tho, that thing is a loving ripper
too bad the enfield is terrible because of dayz and the m249 thermal saw doesn't exist either

Best sight ever:

8 men in full out gear and ghillie suits, 4 of which having AS50's, rushing a guy at the airfield.

Poor fellow never stood a chance.

The Wookiee squad

I've killed guys with said gear too. But most of the time. Just people with enfield rifles that would try and kill me if they saw me.

I've killed guys with said gear too. But most of the time. Just people with enfield rifles that would try and kill me if they saw me.
What's your gear like ATM?

Best sight ever:

8 men in full out gear and ghillie suits, 4 of which having AS50's, rushing a guy at the airfield.

The Wookiee squad
ty to the admin

Best sight ever:

The Wookiee squad

oh god yes

What's your gear like ATM?
Mp5 Silenced 4 mags, DMR 4 mags, G17 4 mags. Camo clothing (Recently lost my ghillie :C).
Also a Coyote Backpack
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 12:51:32 AM by uno_da_cat »

ty to the admin

ok your a richard

he doesn't need an admin to get stuff fair and square. go get banned.

What about his a richard?

ok your a richard

he doesn't need an admin to get stuff fair and square. go get banned.
but he did get an admin to spawn it!

Been playing this game quite a lot recently. After dying lots, my team of me and my buddy are pretty well armed at this point. We haven't found any vehicles yet. Disappointing, to say the least.
I love the feeling and atmosphere in this game, but it just stresses me out so much. Does it do this to anyone else?
I have honestly never had a game ever get my heart beating this fast when I realize someone is around me and could easily put a bullet in my back if they catch me off-guard. It's crazy.

The best way to play is play like you're playing regular ArmA, and know that you'll die in most PVP encounters so your best chance of survival is to shoot them as much as possible.