Author Topic: The Midnight Game. A creepyass loving game you should never try.  (Read 49118 times)

Put the candle on your laptop, Walk around with laptop while browsing reddit (preferably r/nosleep). Done.

Also that doesn't really work for me, I have a really small house. I can fully walk around it in around 30 seconds.

Also again, There seems to be nothing stopping you from turning on some music and dancing instead of walking.

Oh also x3, This is pretty stupid.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:36:37 AM by tails »

Theres a video of 3 people attempting this on youtube, so far it looks fake as stuff. ill get link once i'm off my wii.

Also, who's to say he can't just make the salt get blown away?

Just sayin.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:42:05 AM by Blockoverlord »

This is the most stupid thing I've seen in a while. It's like a chain letter without the "forward or else" ending. 0/10

This is the most stupid thing I've seen in a while. It's like a chain letter without the "forward or else" ending. 0/10
I don't know if it's real or not.

I don't know if it's real or not.
It isn't real. It's only your imagination.

source, please?

i know what it's called, brb, gotta find the book it was in

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitla

church section :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ldcW6OZVA

craaaaaaap, posted it before me.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:25:40 PM by Soulpelt »

This is complete stuff.

Im literally blown away by the amount of people saying things like "I call bullstuff" "I dont know if its real or not" "So far it looks fake as stuff" and the amount of people trying it to see if its real. I cant believe how dumb a large amount of you are to ever believe in something like this.

Pixel if you're so manly go videotape yourself doing this.

Btw, put salt around windows and doors before you start the game, he can't get in.

The point isn't that this is real or not, its to see how well you can suppress your basal fear instincts.

sure its fake but it's fun so get over it guys

The point isn't that this is real or not, its to see how well you can suppress your basal fear instincts.
Not what Im talking about. Theres people in this topic questioning if hes real.

its obviously fake guys >.>

the point of it is you go into it EXPECTING to see the midnight man and you start hallucinating, and THINK you see him, but theres no one in your house except for you.