Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 768986 times)

I made some sans on pixel paint

Google image search turns up no results
}]Crazy[{, what are you going on about
maybe he's gone
crazy

i remember that ASEprite is a free program used for sprite-making and pixelly stuff
was a free program

it costs $10 USD, however you can either download the old freeware version or compile the source code if you don't want to pay the $10

SWAT One and I are thinking about making a game
I would do the programming, he would make the music, and you, hypothetical reader, would make the art
if you're wondering about what the art style would be like, listen to some of the music in the thread I just linked, maybe that'll give you an idea
it'll be a 2D top-down RPG. not a whole lot of specifics are known, because we wanted to see if we could find someone else before making a bunch of decisions on our own

if you have a question that you think other people would like an answer to as well, I'd prefer you ask me here (or in the drawing thread where I'm gonna post a link to this post), that way I can easily answer it where other people can read it. but otherwise, add me on steam or send me a message if we're already friends

was a free program

it costs $10 USD, however you can either download the old freeware version or compile the source code if you don't want to pay the $10
i guess you gotta get the old freeware thennnnn

was a free program

as an owner of the latest paid version of aseprite, it's forgetin worth it, beautiful software

something i'm working on

how many cliques are in it

whoa, talk about having fire in the belly

looks like he's fired up up for battle