Pixel Art

Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 768988 times)

i don't, he even admits he has a huge tendency to leave stuff unfinished
i love his art but a lot of times he doesn't so it's left alone
sometimes it feels worst to hear criticism you've already given yourself. if you wanted to be encouraging then that obv wasn't the best way to do it

have fun on quitting that like 90% of your other stuff pal
why would i do that tho? it's paid work and i need to get it finished

that is if it's not already

What isn't complete? Like the background, the legs, or is it like little finishing touches you wanna add?
i might make them a bit more festive
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 01:38:05 PM by ßlöükfáce »

i made a custom nuclear throne skin for killer queen from jojo
it replaces melting's A-skin

dl here

Made this for a game
I was thinking that their stance would be different in different areas depending on how dangerous they are.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 07:02:25 PM by /dev/sr0 »

Made this for a game
I was thinking that his stance would be different in different areas depending on how dangerous they are.

You could do like I'm doing for Chatters and have him use the first stance if he was just running/jumping around, but stand upright if he stands still long enough.

You could do like I'm doing for Chatters and have him use the first stance if he was just running/jumping around, but stand upright if he stands still long enough.
That's a good idea.
My game's going to have lots of dialogue and characters, so having this guy look like he's gonna fight someone all the time would look dumb.
That's why I thought of the areas thing. So that there could be friendly areas with NPCs to talk to.

speaking design-wise, you might wanna make the arms a different color

that aside nice!

speaking design-wise, you might wanna make the arms a different color

that aside nice!

Careful now, he's already blue with head-spikes.  If his arms are a different color from his body he'd just be straight-up Sanic.

Careful now, he's already blue with head-spikes.  If his arms are a different color from his body he'd just be straight-up Sanic.

That guy does not seem to be having a very good time.