57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 432071 times)

qq i had a hecarim on my team go 1/15 (and when i told everyone to report him for intentional feeding they said he didn't feed ;_;)
beat that
but
that was a ranked game

in plat

I've decided to seriously try to get out of bronze and for the past four games, I've been taking them pretty seriously and we've won every time with me being one of the carries. Not to claim I'm good, considering I'm B5 right now, but I'm almost in my series in just one day of serious play. Riven top, Syndra mid, Udyr jungle, and Leona support have seen a lot of success today. I hope I can get to bronze IV tomorrow, and keep climbing at the rate I'm climbing now. On second thought, I don't really mind if the climb is a little slow as long as it's a constant upwards trend.

just did an amazing match as garen, 14/3

I'm gonna put some serious time into getting back into the groove, I've been away for quite a while. Aiming to get both my accounts to plat before this summer; Then I can rest easy.

I've decided to seriously try to get out of bronze and for the past four games, I've been taking them pretty seriously and we've won every time with me being one of the carries. Not to claim I'm good, considering I'm B5 right now, but I'm almost in my series in just one day of serious play. Riven top, Syndra mid, Udyr jungle, and Leona support have seen a lot of success today. I hope I can get to bronze IV tomorrow, and keep climbing at the rate I'm climbing now. On second thought, I don't really mind if the climb is a little slow as long as it's a constant upwards trend.
if you win a lot you'll probably skip divisions, so it won't be too long of a climb.

Team raged because I voted Urgot. :cookieMonster:

one for all is fun lol

it's fun but i wish you had an option to play on summoner's rift like the old one for all

i still had tons of fun with champs like nautilus and viktor though

it's fun but i wish you had an option to play on summoner's rift like the old one for all

i still had tons of fun with champs like nautilus and viktor though
Custom games

also, Viktor was the second least fun I had

Guys, try all yasuo. Seriously, its ridiculous.

Most coordinated team wins

Custom games
Few issues with that:
Frustrating as forget to get your friends on a team. Can't just password it cause then no one can join enemy team.
People will leave because there's no queue penalty for leaving custom matches during champ select.
No matchmaking system.

omg forget viktor

started out with flask because i knew i was gonna get forgetin rekt, he reached lvl 6 and was able to kill me under tower and facetank everything because of his godforsaken power transfer

tried to farm safer but then enemy jungler started having fun in my lane as well and then morg fed draven

i wanted to commit seppuku with my keyboard holy stuff never raged so hard at a game

i placed silver iv today

what item should i get on kayle when i need tankiness?

what item should i get on kayle when i need tankiness?
zhonya's hourglass and abyssal scepter