57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 430097 times)

i need mystery gift :V

Oh hey, I got Safari Caitlyn from a gift. Neat.

This heimerdinger revamp is great!

i wish i got panda teemo
unless its still out
i still want it :(

I got Djinn Malzahar, Feral Warwick, and... Pulsefire Ezreal from my friend from mystery gifting.

Edit: Also anyone notice how destroyed turrets are removed from the minimap instead of being grayed out now?

i wish i got panda teemo
unless its still out
i still want it :(

I have it. No regrets.

I got Artic ops kennen, Red riding annie, frankentibbers, Aristocrat vayne, and warring kingdoms jarvan.

My friend got blood lord vlad, nemesis jax, barbarian sion, scientist singed, and mercenary katarina.

Pretty good overall :D

Edit: Also anyone notice how destroyed turrets are removed from the minimap instead of being grayed out now?
it really threw me off the first time I saw that, but I guess it might be for the better because then people won't glance at it and think their tower is there

so, uhhh
you know what sucks?
being in silver II and then dropping to silver III because you're paired with people who have 0 communication
i win my lane
but not the game

so, uhhh
you know what sucks?
being in silver II and then dropping to silver III because you're paired with people who have 0 communication
i win my lane
but not the game
Oh my god. Are you me? This exact thing happened to me last night

I was already on like a 6 or 7 loss streak from previous games and the I played 5 games last night. Lost the 1st, won the 2nd, and lost the rest and got demoted

Oh my god. Are you me? This exact thing happened to me last night

I was already on like a 6 or 7 loss streak from previous games and the I played 5 games last night. Lost the 1st, won the 2nd, and lost the rest and got demoted
I got 42 points in Silver II. I'm like, "oh stuff, yay! that's enough for today, don't wanna somehow ruin this!"
my friend coaxed me into playing some more
and then BAM back down to silver III with like 18 points atm
ranked is so heavily based on luck, i hate it
can't wait for that team creator thingy

I was at like 60 lp in silver 2 and got to promos twice, lost both times of course. And then I went all the way to 0 lp twice. The first time I won a game and got to 22 lp, and then I lost like 3 games in a row.

Probably going to quit playing ranked this season seeing as I went from like a 60% win rate to 40-45%

I was at like 60 lp in silver 2 and got to promos twice, lost both times of course. And then I went all the way to 0 lp twice. The first time I won a game and got to 22 lp, and then I lost like 3 games in a row.

Probably going to quit playing ranked this season seeing as I went from like a 60% win rate to 40-45%
omg im sorry

seriously it's so unfair lol
i hope s4 changes will make ranked a lot better

on a side note, I seem to be godly with ezreal and haven't lost lane with him yet
played a ranked with him and won
he's my new bff