57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 423779 times)

that's why i play top lane cause only actives i use are randuins (i still think it has attack speed debuff on active
so I wasn't the only one that thought this
after looking at what it said, I think it only slows movement on the active
the attack speed slow + movement slow is on the passive

so I guess it's not quite as good for protecting the team as if it had the attack speed slow, but that's what the frozen heart is for?

loving hate this game so much right now

im like 25 losses to 2 wins this week because the riot matchmaking system wants me to babysit autistic paraplegics with down syndrome every game

Play with me, we can win errygame.

plat level player here, i still do this

that's why i play top lane cause only actives i use are randuins (i still think it has attack speed debuff on active so i always try to use it on adc, but it really doesn't matter anymore) and hydra (LOL FARM)

I don't play support often but once I did.. and I had 5 actives to use. 1 being a pot and another one being a pink. The rest being items. IDK WHAT NUMBER TO PUSH!

I don't play support often but once I did.. and I had 5 actives to use. 1 being a pot and another one being a pink. The rest being items. IDK WHAT NUMBER TO PUSH!
All of them.

who the hell are you playing that you need that many active items

also

first win of the day, and god my back hurts

The way of the support man

There's only one way to play support.

did you know that taric is immune to ahri's charm

did you know that taric is immune to ahri's charm
And Leona isn't? c;

Has anybody ever thought about/tried to get a Blockland team together?

Has anybody ever thought about/tried to get a Blockland team together?
Many tries, many failures.