57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 417703 times)

annie doesn't really have a support kit though

being able to R > Q > W and instantly melt someone inside of your stun is something any ADC can appreciate

her poke is also stupid effective too

Annie is a kill lane
The champion is on their own a burster, in a lane she fills a specific role based on circumstance

being able to R > Q > W and instantly melt someone inside of your stun is something any ADC can appreciate

her poke is also stupid effective too
but the kit isn't a support kit

voice of talon is knuckles (sonic), roy mustang (fullmetal alchemist), kanda (d. gray man)
yeah

voice of talon is knuckles (sonic), roy mustang (fullmetal alchemist), kanda (d. gray man)
yeah

o wow

but the kit isn't a support kit
doesn't really matter when all the pros play annie support and then everyone else follow

doesn't really matter when all the pros play annie support and then everyone else follow
missing the point of the argument entirely

Never said I was joining the "argument"

played a few ranked with derekstronk (forgot who he is but i know he's BLer)

5 ranked 0 wins :(
everyone is soo toxic

played a few ranked with derekstronk (forgot who he is but i know he's BLer)

5 ranked 0 wins :(
everyone is soo toxic
Thats me. But yeah I was getting mixed feeling from everyone.
"Push"
"Come Drag"
"Why are you pushing come drag"
"Dont get drag push"

so I seem to be pretty good with Yasuo, I'd say I main him. I even drew a little picture of me wearing his clothes.

[im g]https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/l/t1/1497022_790545790959120_1905778300_n.jpg[/img]
so I seem to be pretty good with Yasuo, I'd say I main him. I even drew a little picture of me wearing his clothes.

problem with that thinking is that Yasuo is absolutely broken right now, one quick look at the champion ban rates will tell you that much:

he's just as broken and overpowered as kassadin, and he does the same bullstuff where no matter how bad he loses early game, he's still absolute handicap strong late game. if you have the right runes, a static shiv, and an IE, you're pretty much sitting at 100% crit thanks to his passive. his ult is on a 30s cd at max level and does 400 + 150% of his AD as well as CCing everyone, and to make it even more overpowered and broken he gains so much armor pen after he ults that he's basically doing true damage with 100% crit.

he's a broken as forget champion, that's all there is to it.

Wouldn't call kassa op tho. He's really strong but not op.

he's a broken as forget champion, that's all there is to it.
Do you say this about everybody?

Do you say this about everybody?

ok whats another champion i said was overpowered