57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 422531 times)

i just got my first non-bot pentakill in league of legends

i'm so happy

it was in aram GET A REAL ONE

not even using promote and revive what a pleb.
Too bad promote is dead.

jinx is my new fav chamion

Just went up against a team with a fed mundo, alistar, and malphite
we won, it just took forever
I also DC'd at the last teamfight at a really terrible time, but my team still won the teamfight

Haha Olaf is crazy fun

I was having little luck in ranked as adc for awhile
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1501273731/33555019
I had so many doubts about this team, particularly gnar and teemo, but also blitz
then he pulled through Kappa

for some reason I've been playing Quinn a ton
such a fun champion that can go top, mid (maybe?), jungle, or adc
mostly top/jungle though

Is Gnar jungle actually a thing

ganks seem like they would be horribly hard to pull off

Is Gnar jungle actually a thing

ganks seem like they would be horribly hard to pull off
It's doable, not fantastic. The one guy that did it in ranked that I saw figured out that he could clear a certain amount before going mega gnar, clear again, then go mega gnar for a gank

It's doable, not fantastic. The one guy that did it in ranked that I saw figured out that he could clear a certain amount before going mega gnar, clear again, then go mega gnar for a gank
Problem being that you're now forcing a timing window. Most other junglers can jump in at any opportunity, while with Gnar, you have to time it properly so that you'll be Mega Gnar. The opportunity for a gank could disappear in that time. Sort of like when people were trying to jungle Braum. His ganks 'can' be good, but only in a situation where jumping on his own team will work, where in most cases you have to jump on the enemy team with any other jungler.

I've decided to get back into ranked, I'm going to try to get Gold V by the end of the season. Can anyone give me any tips, I main Vel'Koz, Veigar, Annie, Braum and Corki.